Thank god she is 8000 miles away right now.

Well I sent the K1 visa packet in, thank god she is not anywhere near me right now.

She is very upset with me the last few days and haven't talked to her.

She feels that what I sent in was not enough evidence of our ongoing relationship. I only printed out 3 conversations over a period of having a relationship for 16 months. There were 28 pages of those 3 conversations. I sent a note saying I could provide thousands of pages of our chats but did not want to overwhelm.

I sent in 14 pictures.With her daughter, mother, family, cousins. I started out with over 40. We don't talk on the phone that much. So I had only one call the last month that lasted 49 minutes. I tried to get more but records only go back 3 months. Her "international phone was broken for 2 months. All receipts and boarding passes of my 3 trips to visit her were copied and provided.

I told her not to worry that I felt there was enough evidence of our relationship. Sent her a copy of the evolution letter and she loved it. but after I told her what I sent she argued with me....mmmmm "told me" I did not provide enough.

Phone went dead and she won't answer my calls.....

Any suggestions for me to get her to calm down?

Do you think I provided enough? ALL forms according to the guidelines have been sent. All T's crossed. Checked everything over 3 times over 4 days.

It was received on my delivery confirmation on Monday so they have it now. I have emailed her and told her this but she won't listen....haha.

Now the wait starts!!!

Wow mop slapping from a long distance.

From what you posted you seem to have included enough.

Pics with family is good.

Include an email log? In my case I sent a log showing when exchanged emails, and 1 or 2 emails from each month since the begining. Our emails never were more than a page or two when printed.

David,

If you think you've got a firecracker,... consider yourself lucky. I get that on a weekly basis lol,... Most Chinese women are perfectionist and think we Americans are slow and lazy. But mine keeps me on my toes which is good for me really. Like you, I try to be practical but that won't cut it,.. its her way or KaPow!! hehehe. Advise from a fellow brother,.. just grin and bare it,.. it will pass. She'll be sweet as honey when its all said and done.

Wow mop slapping from a long distance.

From what you posted you seem to have included enough.

Pics with family is good.

Include an email log? In my case I sent a log showing when exchanged emails, and 1 or 2 emails from each month since the begining. Our emails never were more than a page or two when printed.

dnoblett, you keep referring to an email "log". I am unsure of what you are talking about. We use QQ and MSN for all our chats. A little help?

Ed,

I know I have a firecracker and I won't settle for anything less!!

I just got back a few weeks ago from seeing her again to make sure we had everything in order for the paperwork. During my 10 days there there were several times where she would stamp her foot and say something....I would just grin and say...."Honey, you are so sexy when you do that!" all is forgiven after that cause we laugh together so much.

I know she is busy and sometimes we don't talk for a few days so I am not concerned at all. Just laugh about everything pretty much.

If you petition for her daughter in the future, make sure you have a DNA test or pictures of her and her mother from when she was a infant until whatever age she is now.

Hi Amaro,

Yes she is petitioned also. We included her on the I-129f. Already have signed and notarized documents from her father. She is 9 years old and we are great friends...talk on QQ here and there.

DNA test? Pictures of her and her mother from infancy? Surely you jest?

dnoblett, you keep referring to an email "log". I am unsure of what you are talking about. We use QQ and MSN for all our chats. A little help?

I use GMail, I tag all emails from my wife, so I can simply set off a search for just those taged emails, simply print of the resulting list is a "Log".

I use GMail, I tag all emails from my wife, so I can simply set off a search for just those taged emails, simply print of the resulting list is a "Log".

I didn't do that Dan....but what I will do is send a log of our emails to each other from comcast

now I know what you are talking about

If you petition for her daughter in the future, make sure you have a DNA test or pictures of her and her mother from when she was a infant until whatever age she is now.

Hi Amaro,

Yes she is petitioned also. We included her on the I-129f. Already have signed and notarized documents from her father. She is 9 years old and we are great friends...talk on QQ here and there.

No, I am very much serious. There was a guy there the same day my fiancee had her interview and his fiancee got a blue slip. The Visa Officer wanted to see proof that her daughter really was her daughter. So now he is in a limbo and the visa is delayed. So just prepping you for the interview, get the additional pictures or DNA test so when the VO ask for it at the interview, you got it.

Hi Amaro,

No, I am very much serious. There was a guy there the same day my fiancee had her interview and his fiancee got a blue slip. The Visa Officer wanted to see proof that her daughter really was her daughter. So now he is in a limbo and the visa is delayed. So just prepping you for the interview, get the additional pictures or DNA test so when the VO ask for it at the interview, you got it.

aaaah. Chinese gals. Can't kill'em. Gotta love'em :-) Mine survived 7 years already !! Woohoo !!

Do you think I provided enough? ALL forms according to the guidelines have been sent. All T's crossed. Checked everything over 3 times over 4 days.

What you sent should be fine. Your fiancee can bring additional items (items she thinks you left out) to the interview, although it is very likely they would not be asked for or accepted by a VO.

Edited by Ryan H (see edit history)

I see two concerns:

1. She seems to know a little too much about the process

2. Getting approved seems her goal

Have you seen this before in her?

agree

No concerns at all with that. She knows how the process works. She is just concerned that I did not send enough information. Like I told her last night that sometimes less is better. All angles are covered. She was wondering about the RFE's. If I would have sent more than I did then she wouldn't worry but I got her calmed down.

Isn't everyone's goal to get approved? We have had our ups and downs. Most of her anger is tongue in cheek. She just rather not talk for awhile until she calms down. I have seen this in the year and a half since I have known her.If something upsets her she just tells her side then walks away for a bit to calm down. Soon after it never happened in her eyes. I am not concerned at all about her going for just the green card...NOT at all!