Good information about CCP SAO check

Lee VD

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add a note about security background check expiration dates for the benefit of any future applicants traveling the same path.

Our IR1 call-in letter was dated 2010-Oct-14, and the listed document expirations included medical report, police report, and background report. The medical report had a 6-month expiration, the police report had a 1-year expiration, and the background check expires on 2010-Feb-13.

Without knowing the internal processing timeline, I cannot hazard a guess as to what determines the background check expiration date, but since we hope to travel 7 days after Chinese New Year, this will come down to the wire. Probably leave 2 days spare just in case the airplane spits out an engine disc and we have to turn around mid-flight :-)

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to add a note about security background check expiration dates for the benefit of any future applicants traveling the same path.

Our IR1 call-in letter was dated 2010-Oct-14, and the listed document expirations included medical report, police report, and background report. The medical report had a 6-month expiration, the police report had a 1-year expiration, and the background check expires on 2010-Feb-13.

Without knowing the internal processing timeline, I cannot hazard a guess as to what determines the background check expiration date, but since we hope to travel 7 days after Chinese New Year, this will come down to the wire. Probably leave 2 days spare just in case the airplane spits out an engine disc and we have to turn around mid-flight :-)

From Wendy Feng (Still Validating)

thanks a lot for you guys information. we have the same case for ccp. But we are still waiting for the F2A visa. my husband's PD is Oct 27 2010.

so I am researching more good suggestion for him. this is very useful~

Appreciate!

keep prayer for you and us.

Best wish

• 3 weeks later...