chinese woman's question

:P

this is huan( eddy's fiancee)

eddy told me this website and he was sleeping now. i don't have anything to do and decide i want to write a post.lol

we first started as penpal but i never expect that he will suddenly to come to china to see me. and he told me he love me at the first sight( i don't think so, i am not pretty at all. looks like a bear!! panda bear)

i am always curious why he love me so because i am girl with extremely bad temper and extremely childish. the post you disscussed in the forum showed me that apprarenly i am the only one who is not gentle and caring.

feel bad about that though i am ashamed. ( want to dig a hole to crawl in to.... any body can see me? hope not.:(

so what's your reason for u to choose a china wife? eddy told me he love me because i am the way i am( don't know what's his mean but i feel he didn't answer my question at all)

i do think all your answer should be different,can u please share with your secret with me? except because of their caring personality?any boy that do have a badtemper girl as me? what's the reason for u?

I think many of the guys here would agree that Chinese girls are the best. Your Eddy seems to feel the same about you. It is different for everyone so it is hard to explain. It sounds like Eddy loves you because you do not try to hide who you really are, and you are ok with just being yourself. And of course the most important thing, you can accept him for what he is and still love him. I know I always wonder what I have done to be so lucky to be able to call my tai tai my own, but I am afraid I will never know the reason, I just know I am the luckiest guy in the world.

I guess what makes me love my wife so much is....I have never had someone who was willing to give all she has, and never ask for anything in return. She has turned me into a man that i like to be. I enjoy giving her everything i have, heart and soul! She encourages me to dream of brighter days. You say you have a bad temper. I have never seen my wife get mad. Yes, i have seen her get frustrated. I have seen her sad. I have seen her be a bit pushy, and i have seen the stubborn side of her. But i have never seen my wife wake up in the morning with a scowl on her face. I have never been reminded of our past disagreements. When we disagree, we just agree there is no solution and move on.

I love my wife because she is the Anti-typical american woman.

Patrick

Hello efrazier,

Welcome to CFL.

I must tell you that your story is very close to home with my wife and I. We started as penpal also and 6 months later I was going to China to meet her for the first time. I will say that the first time I seen my wife's photo I thought my mouth would hit the floor. She was and is so very beautiful. I then send her my photo and I ask her why she wants to meet me. I am not handsome and I am 13 years older. She told me that she was not looking for money, color, or how a man looks. She only wants the heart to be true.

As we continued to write and talk on the phone, she and I started to become very close to each other. When we finaly met, I told her that if she feel like I am not the man she is looking for, tell me and we will still spend a good time together as friends. As you can see, we very much became in love with each other and married.

Qunying and I have just celebrated our 1st year married. We tell each other everyday how our heart feels for each other. I am one more man that joins with danswayne as one of the luckiest men in the world to have the honor and privilege of having a Chinese wife. My wife could do much better than I, but she chose me. :(

I wish you and Eddy the best and good luck!

Bryan

Bing has a quick temper but it never lasts long. One thing I really like about Chinese women is they don't seem to have a problem telling you exactly what they think. I find it easier to solve a problem if I don't first have to figure out what the problem is. I have had too many "if you loved me you would know!" situations in the past. I wouldn't worry too much about your temper. If you and he are happy don't over analyze it just enjoy it.

Carl

The reason is simple, Chinese women are nothing like American women!

?????

If by "nothing like American women", you mean that Chinese women reside in China instead of the USA, I'll agree with you 100%.

The biggest difference I have noticed between the Chinese / American women I interact with is that the former speak Chinese as thier first language, while the latter speak English.

My other idea is that if you try hard enough, you can find the exact same type of person in every country. Actually, one girl my wife worked with reminded me of my ex.

But, I searched in many countries and found that on the whole, the average Chinese woman had many more good qualities than the ones I met in other countries. I have not seen my wife get upset at many things. I call her mellow yellow.......... compared with my ex who got upset at every thing. Yes, I know I made a bad choice before but I finally got it right!

The reason is simple, Chinese women are nothing like American women!

?????

If by "nothing like American women", you mean that Chinese women reside in China instead of the USA, I'll agree with you 100%.

The biggest difference I have noticed between the Chinese / American women I interact with is that the former speak Chinese as thier first language, while the latter speak English.

????????

I totally disagree!

I guess what makes me love my wife so much is....I have never had someone who was willing to give all she has, and never ask for anything in return. She has turned me into a man that i like to be. I enjoy giving her everything i have, heart and soul! She encourages me to dream of brighter days. You say you have a bad temper. I have never seen my wife get mad. Yes, i have seen her get frustrated. I have seen her sad. I have seen her be a bit pushy, and i have seen the stubborn side of her. But i have never seen my wife wake up in the morning with a scowl on her face. I have never been reminded of our past disagreements. When we disagree, we just agree there is no solution and move on.

I love my wife because she is the Anti-typical american woman.

Patrick

B) thanks. you know what? eddy thought i was a typic chinese woman also.:blink: apparently he has suprised for what he found out later. :P i am chinese woman and very very nice chinese girl( sorry i decied to use girl to replace woman because " woman" make me feel goose flesh:)

but i don't really like most chinese girls that they are very nice and gentle. how lucky you are that you found a such a nice girl!!!!whether she came 001 sometimes? propabaly i know her.lol

Hello efrazier,

Welcome to CFL.

I must tell you that your story is very close to home with my wife and I. We started as penpal also and 6 months later I was going to China to meet her for the first time. I will say that the first time I seen my wife's photo I thought my mouth would hit the floor. She was and is so very beautiful. I then send her my photo and I ask her why she wants to meet me. I am not handsome and I am 13 years older. She told me that she was not looking for money, color, or how a man looks. She only wants the heart to be true.

As we continued to write and talk on the phone, she and I started to become very close to each other. When we finaly met, I told her that if she feel like I am not the man she is looking for, tell me and we will still spend a good time together as friends.  As you can see, we very much became in love with each other and married.

Qunying and I have just celebrated our 1st year married. We tell each other everyday how our heart feels for each other. I am one more man that joins with danswayne as one of the luckiest men in the world to have the honor and privilege of having a Chinese wife. My wife could do much better than I, but she chose me. :blink:

I wish you and Eddy the best and good luck!

Bryan

thanks you very much( huan and eddy both said, huan typed)

eddy: she is the most beautiful girl in the world, i want to give her anything i can to make her happy.( eddy said, huan type and huan feel goose flesh)

huan : don't trust what he said just know, :P but thanks alot of your wishes and yes we will!!! B)

Ok.  I don't want to be mean but if Eddy wants to marry a bad tempered and childish woman, he will have to tell you himself what his reason is.

Or, maybe you are being too hard on yourself and your habits are not as bad as you think.  Only you two know.

:blink: you are not mean at all. this is the question i want to ask him. he don't like to talk in forum but i love to talk. he is a shy guy, but i am a outgoing girl. he is a very gentle nice guy, i am a very badtemper but never try to hide any emotion on him. because i feel like this is a whole life's business, i don't want to cheat on him and want to give him choices and realize who i am. eddy told me he love me because of that. and he said: as long as i have a good temper, we are fine and i love u so.that's all he told me.

but thanks very much. B)