Real Chinese Food

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe hot foods.  What kind of "hot"?  Habanero-pepper type "hot" or wasabi type "hot"?

Personally I enjoy both types of hot and have been known to eat a habanero pepper raw.  

B) P.J.

I went to McDonalds in Nanning and thought I would play it safe and ordered a chicken sandwich. How can these nice people ruin a chinken sandwich??? HOOOOOOOTOOOOTOOOTOT!!!! They sold me three more drinks! :lol: :lol: >Jim

I won't be surprised if I find Chinese food in America is more to American's taste. Mcdonald's in China does a good job to meet Chinese people's taste, that's why it's bocome so popular here.

I like Mcdonald's and KFC. But I felt so sad when I saw KFC in Beihai park in Beijing. KFC and Beihai park, they just don't match at all. I feel sorry for those famous Beijing snacks :( :( :( :( :(

pity, my sweety doesn't like lamb, eggplant... don't care aboutfish too... waaawawwa, those are all my favorites! lol

and I also need to find a market there sells chicken's feet, stomach etc! :P

pity, my sweety doesn't like lamb, eggplant... don't care aboutfish too... waaawawwa, those are all my favorites! lol

and I also need to find a market there sells chicken's feet, stomach etc! :P

enight,

You can get such in the US. You may have to have the butcher at the supermarket special order them for you, as they are not common fair in the US. Chicken heart, gizzard and livers are easily available.

enight,

You can get such in the US.  You may have to have the butcher at the supermarket special order them for you, as they are not common fair in the US.  Chicken heart, gizzard and livers are easily available.

wow, that's a good news to hear! thank you Owen!... and thank you for teaching the new English words to me... gizzard :P

enight,

You can get such in the US.  You may have to have the butcher at the supermarket special order them for you, as they are not common fair in the US.  Chicken heart, gizzard and livers are easily available.

wow, that's a good news to hear! thank you Owen!... and thank you for teaching the new English words to me... gizzard :P

You can find almost anything in NYC chinatown, even fake goods at Soho.

:P :(

• 4 years later...