First one to interview this morning

The way the morning went for us:

Wife wakes up at 6:00am too early for me.

I wake up at 6:45.

After all ready walk over the Consolate at 7:00

First we ask which line to line up in since there are like 6 lines.

We were told line 4 from left to right. Then they moved us way to the right ended up being in like line 9.

Got up to the security guard and our name wasn't on his clipboard he was holding told us we were in wrong line.

Moved back to our original line now much longer.

Finally all other lines have been taken care of and we are last line to move. With only about 6 stragglers that arrived late we were the last ones to get a pass.

Into the elevator not the escalator up to the 4th floor. At this security check I left wife after she passed guard. Went into the coffee shop right next to where line for that security check was. WOW 55 rmb for a cup of coffee with 10rmb refills. Had to stay there though as it started to down pour outside.

I wanted to leave and rest for maybe 4 hours and come back because I thought with where my wife went in being almost last through all security checks would be a while before I saw her again.

Chatting in coffee shop with two other husbands waiting. Just before 10:00 my wife shows up at our table.

Says to me I got PINK. At this point I am shocked still that she is standing in front of me and did not compute in my head she said PINK.

Finally understanding we were going to get her visa, went down stairs and she started calling everyone with the news and I started texting everyone I knew as well.

She told me when she went through all she had to do and received her number she sat down and was chatting with the others that we have met while staying here. One of the girls said that is your number go on up. Number 1002 my wife had.

She walks up to the window. The very nice black lady asks for her passport.

My wife says to her hello very nice to meet you and smiles at her. VO smiles back.

VO asks her 3 questions and then says to my wife "You are Approved"

Wife turns around excited and says to everyone sitting down PINK PINK

Wife gets all her stuff and starts running away before she thinks they might change their mind.

Looks at her papers she got and it is the wrong name. Goes back and gets right papers and runs to see me.

Question 1: How did you meet your husband?

Question 2: When did your husband come to meet you in China?

Question 3: What is your husband doing in China now for work?

Then says your approved.

Never asked for any documents or photos.

Now its time to party some more.

Planning on coming back to the states June 9th.

Good luck to all others that are still waiting.

Have confidence and it will happen.