And the waiting begins....

Hello All,

Another couple that is officially started on the journey. Our 129F package was received at CSC the 22nd April. We are very hopeful to to have an interview before the Holidays, 2010...

Thanks for a great website too.

John

Good luck to you and your lady John! I sent mine just ahead of you and am hoping for the same time frame. We may end up in GUZ together! Who knows? This is truly a great website with a lot of wonderful people who are always willing to go out of their way to assist the guys just starting out. I could not have even started this journey without the guidance from this site. A wealth of information here so be sure to take advantage of it! I've already started getting the next set of forms and documentation ready to go. Nothing like being prepared and ready to jump off at a moment's notice. Again ... best of luck!

Edited by screamneagle (see edit history)

Hello All,

Another couple that is officially started on the journey. Our 129F package was received at CSC the 22nd April. We are very hopeful to to have an interview before the Holidays, 2010...

John

Good luck to you and your lady John! I sent mine just ahead of you and am hoping for the same time frame. We may end up in GUZ together! Who knows? This is truly a great website with a lot of wonderful people who are always willing to go out of their way to assist the guys just starting out. I could not have even started this journey without the guidance from this site. A wealth of information here so be sure to take advantage of it! I've already started getting the next set of forms and documentation ready to go. Nothing like being prepared and ready to jump off at a moment's notice. Again ... best of luck!

25LB of paper, WOW. I sent my I-130 in 7 April. Good Luck all........Bob....

Hello All,

John

Good luck to both of you guys and yore wimmins. I hope everything is quick'n easy and you soon have your dreams come true.

tsap seui

Wow Skypilot, that was fast processing time! I hope we have similar speed. I'm still waiting on NOA1, but do know that CSC cashed the check the day after receiving the 129F petition.

BTW, what is the secret to patience through this lengthy process?

Good luck with the interview, let us know the result.

Edited by rongnjohn (see edit history)