Well Fengjie had to get her finerprints done again. So that delay things. We just got back from picking up her visa. What a great day. We will be heading for Shenyang at 3pm. I have got her plane ticket for America and she is on the same flights as me. Wow I got a good deal here in Guangzhou. Boy I have been here for awhile. Right now we are pretty excited. It has been a long road. I am just loving it.

Thank You to all of you for the help. You all are awesome.

Michael

Well Fengjie had to get her finerprints done again. So that delay things. We just got back from picking up her visa. What a great day. We will be heading for Shenyang at 3pm. I have got her plane ticket for America and she is on the same flights as me. Wow I got a good deal here in Guangzhou. Boy I have been here for awhile. Right now we are pretty excited. It has been a long road. I am just loving it.

Thank You to all of you for the help. You all are awesome.

Michael

WOW, Congrats!!!!Such a GREAT news!!

Wish you have a safe trip and a happy life!

Thanks to all of you. Now I have to remember to take my shoes off when we come in her home. We are in Shenyang. Boy is this going to change our life when we get to America. Just from the CFL site I have some idea what to will happen. But I guess I will learn as I go program. Everyone on the CFL site has helped me a lot. Everything is so much different in China. We went to lunch with friends and I have no clue most of the food was. But it was very good.

Michael :rolleyes:

Congrats Michael. Time to build your new life together.

Keep her happy...if thats possible for a woman LOL.

Sometimes the adjustment can be hard. Remember, she left everything behind to start this new life with you. She is taking a big leap of faith. My best advise is do not work on making her happy. You will fail miserably. Instead, the best way to keep her happy is just be as supportive as possible. Be there in any way and at any time she needs you. Do not tell her you love her. This means nothing to a Chinese woman as to them it is just words. You will be miles ahead just to show her how much you love her. Then the occasional "I Love You" has so much more meaning.

Good luck.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Congrats Michael. Time to build your new life together.

Keep her happy...if thats possible for a woman LOL.

Sometimes the adjustment can be hard. Remember, she left everything behind to start this new life with you. She is taking a big leap of faith. My best advise is do not work on making her happy. You will fail miserably. Instead, the best way to keep her happy is just be as supportive as possible. Be there in any way and at any time she needs you. Do not tell her you love her. This means nothing to a Chinese woman as to them it is just words. You will be miles ahead just to show her how much you love her. Then the occasional "I Love You" has so much more meaning.

Good luck.

This is a great help. Also the 9 ways was very good. A life we are about to begin. This is great to be able to know what to do next. We both are very excited and I know it will take time to adjust to America and now she will be away from family and friends. She will be coming to a whole new world. The guide lines you all have given me will really help us out once we get to America.

Michael

It has been very good since we got here in Shenyang. But here we are putting her whole life into two suitcase plus carry on. Altough she has very good friends that will send her stuff. Fengjie is so excited about coming to America. Well I did bring a suitcase also that she has already filled up. Leaving her family and friends has to hard. That is why I like this site so much I can get help though all of this. A lot harder to get get on internet here. Because she doesn't have it in her apartment. Friday is the big day we will be coming America. I try to support her in every way I can.

Michael