PINK AT LAST!!!

Thanks to all who supported us with your feedback! My wife Qin and I got PINK! Our case was relatively simple compared to many others. From what Qin tells me, the VO (the scary black woman) only asked her about 3 simple questions over maybe 5 minutes... Where and how did we meet?, When did I come to China for the first time? How many times have I been to China? Done! We picked up her visa packet on Thursday at the Guangzhou post office before scheduling plane tickets back to Chengdu to spend about a week with her family before flying back to the US together! WOO HOO! I booked the tckets back to the USA today. We arrive in Newark about 6:00pm Friday, 3/26/2010!

Mark

Mark & Qin,

It was great meeting you both. Had to come all the way to Guangzhou to do it. That was the same woman that turned us down the first time around. This time she had a different white woman.

Good luck to you both and will be talking with you when we get to America. Sure does feel great doesn't it?

CFL has been great and everyone has been very helpful.

Michael <_< :D ;) ;) :o

Yi had the black woman and said she was very nice. I wonder why she comes off as nice to some and very mean to others. She said that many of the Chinese there were very worried about having her..some even called her slur names. -_- But she asked Yi 5 simple questions in about two minutes and handed over the pink. Congrats to you! :D