Some good news maybe.

RobertH

Well while waiting for my flight to Phx from LA I called DOS. The woman I spoke to said there was no new information for me yet. I kinda expected there would not be this soon, she then started to read to me some of the notes the supervisor put on the file.

The supervisor said I came in to talk to her reguarding the blue paper Hui had been given, and she assured me that the co-sponser was not required and I should just resubmit my 2009 income statement to them as soon as I can.

Now I dont think she read it to me word for word and the woman from DOS told me she thought from what she was reading that everything looked good to her and she felt there would not be a problem once I sent in the W-2's.

I told her it made me feel better to hear what the supervisor had said, I kinda feel now maybe the supervisor worded things in a way to make it very easy for the aproval.... :happybday:

Im doing alright, Im tired, cant sleep, kinda sad at times but the sad only lasts a few minutes and then I good to go.

Got a new game for the Xbox tonight so I will hit it hard tomarrow....:lol:

Things are looking good my friends...I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Now I just need to keep reading about Sam's fuck ups so I can laugh and learn.

Well, glad you made it back in one piece Robert.

So, which game is it?

This one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/Chester_Cheetah_-_Wild_Wild_Quest_Coverart.png

Robert, I'm glad you made it back ok. Keep us posted (like I need to tell you that) on how everything is going.

It'll all work out for you and Hui!! Hang in there. The waiting game is one of the toughest games you'll ever play.

Here's a question and sorry to hijack your thread Robert. How does GUZ contact people after they review the additional info for the blue? Mail? Phone?

Mine was by mail to my fiancee,,