White denial after blue

Rick

Rick, as Dan says, you will need to deal with the denial with the USCIS before you file a new case. Sorry I don't know anything about CR-1/K-3 denials beyond the fact that you will have to deal with the USCIS.

I truly wish I could give you better news but it's gonna take some time and more work/stress on your part.

We have had our own cross to drag through the street but it was from a K-1 denial.

First, your case will be sent back to the NVC...how long before GUZ sends it? Recently I've seen 2 or 3 months in some cases reported on here. The NVC will have it for a short time...generally, from a couple of weeks to a month. You can contact NVC and track when it leaves them.

Then the USCIS service center receives it. You can use your old e-mail tracker that you used for your p-1 and P-2 to look at touches on your case. It will track it for you now just like it did back in the early days. I was amazed that it would.

What can you do while your waiting for that first step?

First off, today, send Marc Ellis an e-mail, briefly explain your case, and ask for his phone number, and at least establish contact with him. First off he is going to want to interview YOU and your wife by phone, or in person, if possible for your wife. He has a very intelligent contact in GUZ, and maybe others, who will interview your wife in Chinese.

Other than briefly explaining your situation to him, he is going to quickly want to get down to brass tacks with the interviews. They are charged separately from actually hiring him to work your case. He will tell you his fees.

Marc's speciality is denied cases, such as yours.

Secondly, start e-mailing GUZ, asking when your case will be sent to NVC. Give the Washington DOS phone number a couple of weeks and then start calling them. THey will need a month or so and you can ask them to put an inquiry into GUZ to see what the delay is. Don't expect much of an answer.

And you can call or send your congressman a letter and ask his immigration liason to send in an e-mail asking about your case. Again, don't expect much of an answer, but it will force GUZ to look at your file., you never know what gets your case off of one desk and onther another.

Most of this, other than contacting Marc Ellis is simply busy work, but you will at least be doing all that you can. to get the case back to the USCIS.

Hang in there, it's gonna take time, my guess, and if your lucky 4 or 6 months to get it sitting on a desk California.

Good luck, you can make this work out.

tsap seui

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone knows how much would Marc cost because I am afraid I don't have enough in my budge?

time to sell things, cars, bikes, toys etc, borrow from family, this is your wife.

CR-1 denial is very serious, there is no way to file again and get it you must ADDRESS DENIED VISA APPLICATION, USCIS already approved petition so it was the VO at GUZ that found a problem or more in appoving a visa.

contact the lawyer, send him copies of everything you used as forms and evidence to support both petition and visa.

How many times did you visit over what lenght of time ? some history would help.

sorry to hear your bad news, I've once been there, I know how you feel. I don't know what you did for your blue, you should have taken it at 110% level, it's one time shot, it's too late now.

I asked the GUZ if I could get my original tax 1040s, W2s, etc back after my white slip at ACH, the anwser was no. I also asked if I could file another CR-1 right away, I didn't get a direct anwser but was told that you would hear in 6 month. should I have not received a bule after the white, I would have filed my new CR-1 right away, that's just me.

the first floor people at GUZ building may charge $5k if you hire them.

No matter what you do, something is certainly going to help - make additional visit(s), take more LOVING photos. if your buget is tight, I would use money for more visits than on lawyer.

good luck.

Rick, Try guangzhou. usembassy.china.org.cn,, click on email form and enter the info that they ask for, then you can add a message. Most of the time they will get back to you 3 to 5 days. As this has just happened I am not sure you will get much info back from them. A senior consular officer will reveiw this again before it is sent back, so your case is pretty much still at Guz at this time. Take care,,, TK

Rick, Try guangzhou. usembassy.china.org.cn,, click on email form and enter the info that they ask for, then you can add a message. Most of the time they will get back to you 3 to 5 days. As this has just happened I am not sure you will get much info back from them. A senior consular officer will reveiw this again before it is sent back, so your case is pretty much still at Guz at this time. Take care,,, TK

Thanks TK.

At this point, what can a lawyer do right now anyway?

Thanks,

Ricky

Thanks TK.

At this point, what can a lawyer do right now anyway?

Thanks,

Ricky

Rick,, He will point you in the right direction and what you need or can do at this stage. The consultation is no charge and this is the kind of things they deal with everyday, give it a shot , you have nothing to lose at this point. It is a tough road to go down now and we never want to see this happen to good people, hang tough you will get thru this. TK

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn//i...t-question.html

A Google of "Marc Ellis Immigration Attorney"

http://www.marcellislaw.com/contact.html

I don't know if this is "the guy" or not.

Should be the one, links back to his articles on ILW.Com

The ILW.Com articles share same email address as his webpage.

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a phone number for Guangzhou IV unit chief that I can call and be able to talk to him/her on the phone? I just want to try anything to help our case. Thanks,

Ricky

Nope, that would be a highly guarded secret.

All you can do is call DOS Visa services to ask about when the case will be returned to the states.

VISA SERVICES

For information related to inquiries about visa cases and the application process, call 202-663-1225.

http://travel.state.gov/about/info/info_308.html#visa

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a phone number for Guangzhou IV unit chief that I can call and be able to talk to him/her on the phone? I just want to try anything to help our case. Thanks,

Ricky

Nope, that would be a highly guarded secret.

All you can do is call DOS Visa services to ask about when the case will be returned to the states.

VISA SERVICES

For information related to inquiries about visa cases and the application process, call 202-663-1225.

http://travel.state.gov/about/info/info_308.html#visa

Rick,, This is pretty much all you can do now,, Keep calling and sending emails to them, they will answer you. Did you receive any response at all from them yet?
  • 1 year later...