High Rollers Dating Club

China's High Rollers

$44,000 for a subscription to the service!! Also another thing I was wondering about was the gender imbalance facing China today. Westerners are coming there and taking women away from chinese men, this isnt helping their problem at all.

Well, lets see. Considering there are probably 150 or so wimmin at the US consulate having their interviews each day, and let's say, 100 of them get the visa, that's 500 women a week that are potentially departing China...I won't even speculate at how many go back. :(

You've got all the many Chinese and American holidays that those DOS workers get off, but lets just round it up to 50 weeks for ease of my math. That's 25,000 a year eligible Chinese wimmin that our Chinese brothers didn't pick up on, or rejected because they had been married before and/or had a child.

Whose fault is that? :blink: Who dropped the ball in their own court? :lol:

In my case, I thank one Chinese brother AND his mother EVERYDAY for treating one Chinese lady like a second class citizen. :lol:

They snoozed, they losed.

tsap seui

China's High Rollers

$44,000 for a subscription to the service!! Also another thing I was wondering about was the gender imbalance facing China today. Westerners are coming there and taking women away from chinese men, this isnt helping their problem at all.

Taking there women away? First off these woman are seeking a new life, a life in which divorce does not matter, a son or daughter which does not matter, A divorced woman is just as capable of having a good and solid life full of happiness and dreams as any young woman, and your child is yours no matter if girl or boy and you will love them and take care of them no matter what. We are not taking them away, we are just offering them a new life and love, some of these fathers want nothing to do with there daughters and never see them, this is a child that deserves to have a father in her life. This is the men we are and want to be for our Chinese wife and children and this is the kind of life they seek, So no we are really not taking there woman!!!! :)

The number of Chinese women who marry foreigners and leave China is so small compared to the population of single Chinese women that it would have no significant statistical impact. I'm not sure I buy into the idea that Chinese men are not interested in divorced Chinese women closer to their own age but even if it is true as the population of men further out paces the population of women they will have no choice as to give these women a second look if they want a spouse. As we move further into the 21st century Chinese women's power will increase and they will indeed as Mao put it, "hold up half of the sky".

I would just like to add, some of you were referring to the chinese women that are divorced and have children. They are looking for a new life and what not, and a chinese man is not able to provide for them like they deserve, so the "foreigner" is the knight in shining armor here to the rescue. Ok fine, Ill concur with that.

Now lets look at my situation. I am just using MY situation as an example and my situation may be a special case, whatever it may be.

My chinese gf is a 21 year old college student that has never been married or has any children. If I never met her, she would go off and marry some chinese man.

But I a "foreigner" has intervened in the process and now a chinese man will never have a chance to seduce her, so thats 1 less chinese women left on the dating market.

Now lets times this by 100 women a month for example, thats 1200 women a year that would never let a chinese man come anywhere near them because they are seduced by a "foreigner" that they plan to marry or married already to.

Now take into account the already uneven ratio of men to women in china, that leaves a lot of bachelors for years to come.

Please take into account my entire post when flaming me. /flame suit on

Thank you for your time and opinions = )

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)

There was a news video on Yahoo yesterday showing a new dating service in Beijing offering the "perfect match" to Chinese citiens who could actually afford it, only $3 to make public your bio and photo, not $44,000!........

Maybe Candle can bring back their "dating room"?............ And it won't cost anything! :P

I would just like to add, some of you were referring to the chinese women that are divorced and have children. They are looking for a new life and what not, and a chinese man is not able to provide for them like they deserve, so the "foreigner" is the knight in shining armor here to the rescue. Ok fine, Ill concur with that.

Now lets look at my situation. I am just using MY situation as an example and my situation may be a special case, whatever it may be.

My chinese gf is a 21 year old college student that has never been married or has any children. If I never met her, she would go off and marry some chinese man.

But I a "foreigner" has intervened in the process and now a chinese man will never have a chance to seduce her, so thats 1 less chinese women left on the dating market.

Now lets times this by 100 women a month for example, thats 1200 women a year that would never let a chinese man come anywhere near them because they are seduced by a "foreigner" that they plan to marry or married already to.

Now take into account the already uneven ratio of men to women in china, that leaves a lot of bachelors for years to come.

Yes in your case it is a different situation,a special case? You have never been married or divorced and have no children, so I really dont expect you to understand my opinion. Do you feel some kind of guilt for have chosen a Chinese girl? I dont and could care less about the uneven ratio. These are woman that should be treated as woman and good mothers, that the men are not interested in anymore. These woman have feelings and dreams just like anyone else and deserve these things. And the word Seduced really does not belong in your post. So I really dont think your being flamed, just telling my thoughts on this matter!!! TK

Your case is not special. My wife was also never married/no children. I was divorced once with 2 children. I know other case like me (Chinese and Western man).

As Carl said before ... the gender imbalance problem that is looming is not caused by nor will it be significantly skewed further by "White Devils" taking chinese women based on China's huge poplulation.

The number of Chinese women who marry foreigners and leave China is so small compared to the population of single Chinese women that it would have no significant statistical impact. I'm not sure I buy into the idea that Chinese men are not interested in divorced Chinese women closer to their own age but even if it is true as the population of men further out paces the population of women they will have no choice as to give these women a second look if they want a spouse. As we move further into the 21st century Chinese women's power will increase and they will indeed as Mao put it, "hold up half of the sky".

Carl in my experience and from conversations over here I would say this is still very much true.

However I agree with you 100% on your second (it will change as imbalance worsens) and third points (Chinese women's stock will rise). Hell at some point their stock will be so high they will no longer even look our way .. :)

Carl in my experience and from conversations over here I would say this is still very much true.

However I agree with you 100% on your second (it will change as imbalance worsens) and third points (Chinese women's stock will rise). Hell at some point their stock will be so high they will no longer even look our way .. :ph34r:

Really. Before long an American man will have to be a millionaire before he could qualify to be of interest to a fine Chinese lady.

There was a news video on Yahoo yesterday showing a new dating service in Beijing offering the "perfect match" to Chinese citiens who could actually afford it, only $3 to make public your bio and photo, not $44,000!........

Maybe Candle can bring back their "dating room"?............ And it won't cost anything! :P

:) A bad idea of Biblical porportion!

From long ago, female babies were considered burdens, so with the advent of ultra sound many female fetuses were and are aborted. Poor Chinese males, little did their parents and their parents parents, etc., understand the burden they would be giving their lil' emporer butts. :)

Then along come us western men......EGADS!!

Carl, my wife could give you a good idea with her personal experience of what to expect when a woman is 43, divorced, and with a teenage son. :) Seems she didn't want to be relegated to being a plaything with no home and no serious relationship...other than the relationship with her body. :P And then, when she lost her looks....AIEEEE!!!

tsap seui