Ok Good news.......I think...

I went to the ACH today and I think it had a good outcome.

Here is what happened, I told them I wanted to talk to a supervisor and I think I did.

I gave her our blue paper and told her why I was there, at first she was confused a bit because she kept saying there is really no prevision requiring a co-sponser for a k-visa, sure I could submit one but it was not required.

I told her about the problem Hui had in getting them to take the co-sponser I-134. She told me they most likely did not take it because of the lack of a provision as she had said.

I told her I made more then enoufgh money last year I just needed the co-sponser because I did not have my w-2's before I left for China.

She then asked me do you have your W-2's for 2009 now? I told her they were most likely at home waiting for me.

At this point she says well this paper is a bit confusing so I am going to change it. She then rips the light green paper giving the co-sponer instructions and requirements off and writes on bottom of the Blue paper and makes notes in computer.

When she hands the paper back to me it says.

Present the following doccuments, Petitioner proof of 2009 income- W2, ect. To show above poverty.

So I said all you wantis my W-2's for 2009? And she said yes.¡¡I dont need to file 2009 taxes and then send it to you? She said No only the W-2's or a copy are needed.

Im I dreaming? Is it going to be this simple?

Some one pinch me I think Im dreaming!

Think her notes in the computer will say just require W-2's? Oh I think this is to good to be true.

Robert

Robert after learning that he needs more income information¡­

http://i23.tinypic.com/2gtnmv7.jpg

Robert learning that he can pass go and collect $200 and pick up VISA¡­

http://i15.tinypic.com/8c0o947.jpg

Robert¡­it¡¯s like playing Monopoly¡­ You never know what card the government will hand you!

http://i47.tinypic.com/x0xwck.jpg

Edited by Urkidding (see edit history)

WOW !!!! nice !!!! sounds like you did good,all went well,everything was civil,you spoke with a Human with a heart.....nice !!!!!

good luck,it shouldnt be long .

jimi

I don't see much of a different outcome. They were saying they wanted to see the co-sponsor form which they didnt take and now they just changed it to the W-2 form. The overcome is the same, they need a new doc, but how to get it to them and through their process faster than the normal 2-3 weeks? Don't you have to mail in and wait for the acceptance letter and then return?

I went to the ACH today and I think it had a good outcome.

Here is what happened, I told them I wanted to talk to a supervisor and I think I did.

I gave her our blue paper and told her why I was there, at first she was confused a bit because she kept saying there is really no prevision requiring a co-sponser for a k-visa, sure I could submit one but it was not required.

I told her about the problem Hui had in getting them to take the co-sponser I-134. She told me they most likely did not take it because of the lack of a provision as she had said.

I told her I made more then enoufgh money last year I just needed the co-sponser because I did not have my w-2's before I left for China.

She then asked me do you have your W-2's for 2009 now? I told her they were most likely at home waiting for me.

At this point she says well this paper is a bit confusing so I am going to change it. She then rips the light green paper giving the co-sponer instructions and requirements off and writes on bottom of the Blue paper and makes notes in computer.

When she hands the paper back to me it says.

Present the following doccuments, Petitioner proof of 2009 income- W2, ect. To show above poverty.

So I said all you wantis my W-2's for 2009? And she said yes.¡¡I dont need to file 2009 taxes and then send it to you? She said No only the W-2's or a copy are needed.

Im I dreaming? Is it going to be this simple?

Some one pinch me I think Im dreaming!

Think her notes in the computer will say just require W-2's? Oh I think this is to good to be true.

Robert

Good to hear and hope it works out soon for you. To me it is still a little unclear but I get the lesson from it that giving too much information can cause problems too (a good lesson for my wife and I to remember next Monday).

Will you still be in GUZ this coming weekend? I will be arriving on Friday evening.