Should I stay in GUZ and go to ACH next monday?

Do you think it will do any good? Or should I just mail in what I have now?

if you can stay til monday,why not stay and go to ACH? as I said before this whole process is one big joke,you never know you might get lucky,get a person with a heart who will listen. dont give up......

GO!

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=40316&hl=

It may not help, but then again, it may. You're there anyways (I'm assuming your flight isn't until after Monday), why not give it a shot?

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Absofuckinlutely go go go to ACH on Monday. What are you thinkin? You got a cheap shot in the nads. Get up, shake it off and fight back, with courtesy of course coz they still got ya by the balls.

I would exhaust every possible opportunity while still in Guz.

Going to ACH may only provide you with one thing. It may give you the boost that you need to know that you did everything possible while you were there to overcome this. Even if it doesn't work, it will give you and Hui the peace of mind that this action implies.

I too, am sorry about the blue. If anyone crossed their t's and dotted their i's, it was you. You can and will overcomes this fairly quickly. It is just paperwork.

Whatever works out, make sure you eat lots of pizza and other junk food so that Hui knows you need her like you need your next breath. It will give her something to fret over instead of worrying about the paperwork.

Edited by chengdu4me (see edit history)

Robert,

You just need to take a deep breath and calm down.

Rachel and Will (?) also got a blue for the same reason you did and their overcome was fairly fast and easy.

I do not see any problems with this overcome. It just has an irritating factor.

On the other hand maybe the VO felt sorry for Hui and wanted to give her a lil more time to rethink this. :P

Relax buddy Rome was not built in a day.

Sorry to hear about your BLUE.

Get your papers together and plan for Monday's ACH.

In the mean time!

I know this may seem a little difficult right now but remember you are getting to spend time with your girl friend, have a good time until Monday. They have a great amusement park on the out skirts of town, go for a ride on a river boat and of coarse there is always shopping.

Enjoy your time together!