Blue.......Stupid Blue

Interview went ok, then they said I need a Co-sponser and gave her a blue. I HAVE A CO-SPONSER!

When Hui went up to hand in the I-134's she took a folder with both my I-134 and my Parents.They only took my I-134 and not my parents.

I tried to talk to someone upstairs but it was worthless.

Now what should I do?

The papers she got were a blue paper with a light green sheet attached to it. the light green sheet has the 1st box checked asking for 3 years of Tax returns from the co-sponser, and a letter stating why the co-sponser agrees to act on our behalf.

I have all these things.

I do have a question, part of my parent income is made up of SSI, is there a W-2 for SSI? My mom says they only get a little card saying how much was deducted for medicare and the like but nothing like a W-2.

Do you think I should mail the stuff I have now? I think I have everything they are asking for.

Should I wait in GUZ until monday and go to the ACH to talk to someone?

I feel so bad, I must return home alone again.

One more thing, if I send in all this info and they say my co-sponser is not good do they issue me a white?

Robert

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh another thing Hui wen tto window 30 to ask questions after she got the blue and the woman there told her I needed a different co-sponser........

How wou;d she know???? They never took my Co-sponsers papers at all to look at. I think Hui is confused about what she ment or maybe the lady at the window is confused.

Don't leave GUZ yet. Try talking to who I mentioned in PM at ACS and then try ACH Monday. Don't be surprised, you may need to write a letter of explanation. I know, I know . . . for GUZ' mistake. Sheesh . . . the bums.

OK Robert, take this for what it's worth. I seem to recall a recent thread I read where the guy went to ACH to ask questions about an unfavorable outcome and the VO helped to resolve this issue (pink granted later). If you're in GUZ, I'd try at least to get some questions answered, even if your attempts are not fruitful. Just my opinion.

I'll try to browse through and see if I can find that thread.

EDIT:

Here you go, brother. Sorry this happened to you. It'll work out in the end.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=40316&hl=

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Your application passed the main part. You did not get a white because there was no question about the relationship!

Right now unfortunately none of the serious professors of GUZ-mology are here. Why don't you find some distraction until you can go back and talk to somebody, and in the meantime the experts will have a chance to come here.

Thanks..... I agree a blue is overcomable, but this is a stupid blue...... at least it is not a white.....

I feel like I have been kicked in the head and the heart.

Ah man sorry to hear......i know this wont ease the pain but blue is better than a white.....it just pisses me off the stupid people,heartless people they have working at Guz....i know a few people who have gone thru the same crap.....having the evidence with them,but Guz refusing to look at it.....mind bogglling....well hang in there,see what you can do while still in Guz...........comfort your girl.

Wow............I am stuned :lol: . WElcome to the Crap Shoot of GUZ. Sorry to hear this but I agree, Try to get someone to answer before you leave there. Maybe they will actually look at your papers and give you the Pink.

Sorry that it went Blue.....but blue is better than white.

Hang in there, we are all pulling for you.

Robert

Thanks..... I agree a blue is overcomable, but this is a stupid blue...... at least it is not a white.....

I feel like I have been kicked in the head and the heart.

I suggested in another thread that the immigration process is a goal rather than a destination. There is no way to predict the outcome of what or how the US government will respond to our applications. You may have mentioned it in other threads that your income required you to use a co-sponsor, but I missed it. Still, if that's the only hurdle that's been placed in your path, and you have signed, notarized, and complete paperwork from your co-sponsors with you, then you can present this information in the next session.

Hang in there. Your path is just beginning. What's most important is to cherish your time together. I know it feels like a blow for now, and it is, but as others have mentioned, view it as a delay.

Terribly sorry for ya RObert.

Take a deep breath...there are two kinda blue slips, she got the lessor of the two.

They often turn down handed over evidence and then ask for it in a blue slip. This is nothing new.

At ACH, and I do recommend you go, they will NOT let you hand over your co-sponsers I-134, but you can try, and like the other feller did, you can demand to talk to a supervisor. TRY IT!! They may well not take it either, but you tried.

It hurts buddy, it's a kick in the balls and the teeth at the same time...but...it CAN be overcome. The dream is NOT lost....just delayed.

The woman at window 30 knows nothing of the interview. Don't even pay attention to what she said about the interview. Her job is to tell the ladies what they need to do next with the blue slip.

Do what the slip says, and do it now before you leave Guangzhou. You have the evidence, don't worry over what if's on your co-sponsers I-134. Send it in.

She'll make it. :) You guys will be fine.

tsap seui

Interview went ok, then they said I need a Co-sponser and gave her a blue. I HAVE A CO-SPONSER!

When Hui went up to hand in the I-134's she took a folder with both my I-134 and my Parents.They only took my I-134 and not my parents.

I tried to talk to someone upstairs but it was worthless.

Now what should I do?

The papers she got were a blue paper with a light green sheet attached to it. the light green sheet has the 1st box checked asking for 3 years of Tax returns from the co-sponser, and a letter stating why the co-sponser agrees to act on our behalf.

I have all these things.

I do have a question, part of my parent income is made up of SSI, is there a W-2 for SSI? My mom says they only get a little card saying how much was deducted for medicare and the like but nothing like a W-2.

Do you think I should mail the stuff I have now? I think I have everything they are asking for.

Should I wait in GUZ until monday and go to the ACH to talk to someone?

I feel so bad, I must return home alone again.

One more thing, if I send in all this info and they say my co-sponser is not good do they issue me a white?

Robert

Robert,

I am sure this is frustrating. I am confident you will overcome this quickly. I can only imagine how frustrating it is to deal with this issue since you already had what they are asking for.

Hand in there and enjoy the time with your love.

Mark