HELP!

dcwfn

The date is rapidly approaching for my special "project". If I can connect with an acoustic guitar player and/or a keyboard player it'll be a great help for me! I cannot divulge specific details but, I can say that it should become clear to all of you somewhere between May and September of 2010. Like Forrest Gump said; "That's all I have to say about that"!

:blink:

The date is rapidly approaching for my special "project". If I can connect with an acoustic guitar player and/or a keyboard player it'll be a great help for me! I cannot divulge specific details but, I can say that it should become clear to all of you somewhere between May and September of 2010. Like Forrest Gump said; "That's all I have to say about that"!

:)

I play acoustic guitar.

I play acoustic guitar.

What genre are you most comfortable with?

I play acoustic guitar.

Fingerstyle, gospel, rock, blues, folk.

I can do reggae and jazz if I have the chord chart.

I've never done Latin on guitar. I suppose I could figure out Ska. Death metal doesn't work that well on acoustic, but I'm game.

Gregorian chant is right out.

:D

I play acoustic guitar.

Fingerstyle, gospel, rock, blues, folk.

I can do reggae and jazz if I have the chord chart.

I've never done Latin on guitar. I suppose I could figure out Ska. Death metal doesn't work that well on acoustic, but I'm game.

Gregorian chant is right out.

I can handle the Gregorian chant if it comes to that. :P

No Gregorian chants needed.........lol I guess if I were celibate I'd be making weird noises too.

The genre I need is country. Alan Jackson, Trace Adkins and Toby Keith to name a few. That kind of music.

I can play this music and have for years. Even jammed with a few notables. Alan Jackson is from my state. Many years ago my band got a call from a club needing a band in a hurry. They had just fired the band they had for being to loud. It was Alan Jackson. :lol:

Doubt I could help if it involves travel.

A lot of talented people here. I'm not one of them....

Chilton can do everything... I'd like to call him Mcgyver

I did play a very good "air" guitar years ago and I have a mighty preety Statorcastor in my closet

:lol:

I think it's time for you to come out of that closet!......lol

I did play a very good "air" guitar years ago and I have a mighty preety Statorcastor in my closet

:ph34r:

You are right!

You are right!

You can stay in the closet if you like -- but free that Strat! :angry:

BTW..........If you're interested in finding a foster home for that Strat I will most humbly accept that responsibility!..........lol