My Chinese Niece is in America - looking to find husband

My neice, who is 28 years old, is here on the 3 month finance visa. Her fiance backed out of the marriage so she is now looking to meet a guy between 30 - 40 hopefully in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is super cute and sweet, 28 years old, college educated.

The reason for the failure is complicated, but basically the man's mother and the fact that the man has a 3 year old son are the primary cause for the guy backing out of the marriage.

Her visa expires near the end of March and then she has to go back to China, so time is limited if you know anyone who is interested in a sweet Chinese wife.

Please email me at (Use PM). I am her uncle and my wife is from the same Hunan area as my neice.

Thanks

John

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

One note,

Marrying someone else wont be able to adjust status, K-1 is for AOS based on marriage to the person who file I-129F for the K-1, she will have to return to China after marriage and start over applying for a spousal visa.

Also to protect your privacy I removed email address, anyone interested can PM You.

John, I guess that I'll be the devils advocate here. Nothing aimed at you or no disrespect to you what so ever ok.

I am wondering if this girl is looking for love and marriage or just to stay in America. If I qualified I would be 4XXXX caution of this one.

I know what your situation is you are trying to help a relative out and I don't blame you for that. I am sure that your wife is pushing you a little too. She will have to return to China and try again.

Larry

Guest Tony n Terrific

One 129 fiancee visa per customer. She has too marry the pettioner or return to China. If she marries an American Joe here and returns to China it may throw up all kinds of Red Flags that she just married this guy to come to the US only. The Lords of Guangzhou may say sorry not a bonifide relationship.

One 129 fiancee visa per customer. She has too marry the pettioner or return to China. If she marries an American Joe here and returns to China it may throw up all kinds of Red Flags that she just married this guy to come to the US only. The Lords of Guangzhou may say sorry not a bonifide relationship.

however she could meet a man here spend time getting to know eachother, then return to china and the guy can file cr-1 or k-1 after a couple more vists and some time.

Any pics ?

however she could meet a man here spend time getting to know eachother, then return to china and the guy can file cr-1 or k-1 after a couple more vists and some time.

Any pics ?

:blink: :D :D Rob you shopping? Jin is going to see this you know. :P

Larry

Any pics ?

:P :D :D Rob you shopping? Jin is going to see this you know. :P

Larry

:D :blink: :D

Any pics ?

:P :P :rotfl: Rob you shopping? Jin is going to see this you know. :P

Larry

One more thing to add. There are no provisions for her to adjust status on her own for a K-1 visa unless she marries the petitioner. Even in cases of abuse.

Thanks for all your posts. I'm well aware of the legal issues, and we know she has to go back to China once the visa runs out. I was just seeing if you guys know anyone who'd like to meet her, then later go to China to marry her - if a good match too hold.

Rather than fly to China to meet a potential companion, they'd only have to come to the Bay Area. It's a pretty big committment to fly to China

Anyway, it's a long shot. Just thought I'd check at Candle since that's the whole essence of this website.

John

One more thing to add. There are no provisions for her to adjust status on her own for a K-1 visa unless she marries the petitioner. Even in cases of abuse.

Thanks for all your posts. I'm well aware of the legal issues, and we know she has to go back to China once the visa runs out. I was just seeing if you guys know anyone who'd like to meet her, then later go to China to marry her - if a good match too hold.

Rather than fly to China to meet a potential companion, they'd only have to come to the Bay Area. It's a pretty big committment to fly to China

Anyway, it's a long shot. Just thought I'd check at Candle since that's the whole essence of this website.

John

Yes, and this would satisfy the meeting within past 2 year requirement if they decided to file an I-129F after a year or so communicating on-line.