MERRY CHRISTMAS

Any news ?

I think the interview is tomorrow Dec 28th

Sam it is the 28th in China :D

Yes 5 AM

Well it is 9:20 in China now, I think I should hear something by 11:00 pm our time. I am sure worried about this

CCP think, but she is ready for anything. The Yang's said she had everything in good order, and then some, so I have been praying all day, I just came back from services. I will post as soon as I get word.

Goodluck Tom I can imagine what you must be going thru now.

Any news ?

I think the interview is tomorrow Dec 28th

Sam it is the 28th in China :D

Yes 5 AM

Well it is 9:20 in China now, I think I should hear something by 11:00 pm our time. I am sure worried about this

CCP think, but she is ready for anything. The Yang's said she had everything in good order, and then some, so I have been praying all day, I just came back from services. I will post as soon as I get word.

Waiting for that phone to ring seems to take forever when you know she at her interview.I couldn't sit in one place. I was thinking about you guys tonight and want to wish you 2 the best and good luck.

No news yet? How'd it go? Hope it was good!

Hi everyone, Hongyan got blue, they wanted her to right a new resume of her work history, which she had done and gave to the interviewer, but it wasn't good enough. My fiance has only had 1 job for 24 years, but they wanted her to give them a complete history of her titles at her job for all of those years. Once she does that and mail it back to Guangzhou, they will check that out and then she will get a date to go back to Guangzhou. At that time she will get her Pink.

She said that they didn't ask many questions of her, and that all of her paper work was in very good order. My fiance did her interview in english and only needed help with one question, and that question was about why her fiance has been to Russia so many times. Her son helped her in chinese with the question and she answered that I was married to a Russian lady before.

They did talk about the time frame of this blue slip because the boy will be 21 in April, The lady told her to get this resume bck to her as soon as possible and everything will only take 1 to 3 months.

So things are good, she didn't want to come to the USA untill after Feb. anyways, so this will give us time to start doing the many things needed to be done.

Edited by Tom and Hongyan (see edit history)

Hi everyone, Hongyan got blue, they wanted her to right a new resume of her work history, which she had done and gave to the interviewer, but it wasn't good enough. My fiance has only had 1 job for 24 years, but they wanted her to give them a complete history of her titles at her job for all of those years. Once she does that and mail it back to Guangzhou, they will check that out and then she will get a date to go back to Guangzhou. At that time she will get her Pink.

She said that they didn't ask many questions of her, and that all of her paper work was in very good order. My fiance did her interview in english and only needed help with one question, and that question was about why her fiance has been to Russia so many times. Her son helped her in chinese with the question and she answered that I was married to a Russian lady before.

They did talk about the time frame of this blue slip because the boy will be 21 in April, The lady told her to get this resume bck to her as soon as possible and everything will only take 1 to 3 months.

So things are good, she didn't want to come to the USA untill after Feb. anyways, so this will give us time to start doing the many things needed to be done.

I guess all things considered not a bad outcome. You were worried about CCP and were expecting a Blue.

Just a matter of time before you get the Pink.

Great to hear. We will be going through the same thing probably in the April/May-ish timeframe. In our case she is a professor at a university and her resume and CV covers her whole career, so I am not sure what else she could add. It sounds like maybe they also want to make sure of what context she was in the CCP all her career and make sure she was not a part of any official CCP duties. Also, probably to compare to any records the U.S. may have to verify truth.

Will be good to get another data point as to how quickly a CCP blue takes now.

Lee

Great to hear. We will be going through the same thing probably in the April/May-ish timeframe. In our case she is a professor at a university and her resume and CV covers her whole career, so I am not sure what else she could add. It sounds like maybe they also want to make sure of what context she was in the CCP all her career and make sure she was not a part of any official CCP duties. Also, probably to compare to any records the U.S. may have to verify truth.

Will be good to get another data point as to how quickly a CCP blue takes now.

Lee

yes, that is a good question, I am wondering how long it will take for the blue to turn into a pink. I hope someone will write and tell me something, maybe I will do a new post.

yes, that is a good question, I am wondering how long it will take for the blue to turn into a pink. I hope someone will write and tell me something, maybe I will do a new post.

:happybday: I meant YOU are the new data point :)

I don't think we have seen a CCP blue in a year or more. Since GUZ has been clearing the backlog, the hope is that blue overcomes are getting quicker.

Sorry about the blue but I think Pink is inyour future soon. Good luck to you both.

Robert

Sorry about the blue but I think Pink is inyour future soon. Good luck to you both.

Robert

Yes, to what I am hearing, it takes about 30 to 45 days for them to get the background check done and issue a waiver for the CCP, so we are mind set for Febeuary or even March, Not a bad thing, she wanted to be in China untill after her holidays in Febeuary, so things work out just fine. I will be going to china to go with her to guangzhou and then we will all come back to the USA together. Everything has a reason.