It is almost time!

My wife will be leaving for GZ for interview in a few days. I hope we have prepared well. I hope it is going to be a smooth one. I hope she could get her visa on Friday.

She told me that she worried about the interview, because there was one case which got denied on Visa until that girl's fiance went to GZ. I am a little worried too.

I wish I could be with her during the interview. Maybe it won't help much. I still would like to be with her.

Please wish me good luck. Also, if there any advise that you could like to give, please do tell.

Thanks. :lol:

Don't worry it is extremely rare when a fiance is told you can not get your visa unless your fiance is with you. I would estimate probably 85% of the women go to their interviews without their fiance.

As a matter of fact when you said this happened to someone, it is the first case I have heard of in the two years I have been involved in this visa situation.

Don't worry, it is out of your hands now, best of luck...The majority of interviews take less then 5 minutes with very few questions actually being asked..

Thanks.

We are just a little worried about the Visa refusal case in December. The VO said they didn't have enough "evidence" of relationship. Therefore, the petitioner went to GZ and got the Visa for her.

I only went back to China 2 times for her in 2 years. First time, I met her briefly. Then during the 2 year period, we used emails. And We kind of drifted away for some time before I made my mind.

Then, I went back last April and I always call her using phonecards and MSN voice chat.

I have provided all the emails, and the phonecards. But I don't know if the VO would ask for phone bill. I am not sure if VO thought visiting her 2 times in 2 years won't be enough.

Looking at your timeline, it looks like you're fast approaching your one year anniversary. I wish you the best of luck though I'm sure the interview will go fine. I can understand feeling tired; I'm feeling a bit of that myself and I'm nowhere near where you are. But hey, this is the last obstacle. After this, you're home free!

Jerry