Finally. I called DOS today. P4 was sent today and interview is on December 7, 2009 :blink: . Can not wait to tel her later tonight.

Officially now you are in the December Interview Group.

I'd arrive on Thursday, or Friday if you're wanting to just go to medical and not ACH. You can get the medical done in one day if you pay an expedited fee of 100 RMB. Just make sure she goes to the hospital in the morning and not the afternoon.

Jingjing and I are arriving on the Monday before our interview - she will have her medical done then while I'm at ACH. Tuesday, I've made an appointment to have some things notarized, and Wednesday is her interview.

EDIT: Posted more information in the Dec. Interview Group thread

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Congratulations Robert. Glad you finally have an interview date after everything you went thru with the P3.

Are you going to be there for her interview?

I am not going to be able to be there for interview, I can not get off work this time of year. She is ok with that. I would preferr to be there but........ :rolleyes: . She keeps telling me that she will do realy good and I should not worry :D

Congratulations Robert. Glad you finally have an interview date after everything you went thru with the P3.

I am not going to be able to be there for interview, I can not get off work this time of year. She is ok with that. I would preferr to be there but........ :) . She keeps telling me that she will do realy good and I should not worry :P

Congrats, Robert! I am sure she will be fine. Have you/she decided where to stay while in Guangzhou?

I am not going to be able to be there for interview, I can not get off work this time of year. She is ok with that. I would preferr to be there but........ :) . She keeps telling me that she will do realy good and I should not worry :P

Congrats, Robert! I am sure she will be fine. Have you/she decided where to stay while in Guangzhou?

She already knows where she is staying....not sure of name. I know it is a 5 minute walk to Consulate and about 290 yuan a night.

Yaaaa for you!

I have been hoping Hui would have her P-3 package sent out as quickly as your girl got hers, but no luck so far. The papers are filled out and waiting just need to hear that they mailed it and we will drop our in the mail.....

Im happy for you, this will be a good Xmas present for you. :)

290? She's not staying at the Yang's then. Our booked room is for 220 a night, and it's right beside the consulate. Maybe she should check them out and save some cash (about 25%). Not to mention all of the free services they'll provide to help her get ready for her interview.

Hello, Nice to see you.

My web is www.yangjiahua.com.

If You with your fiancee(husband) come to Guangzhou, I advise you rent one bed room with a living room, a bath room, a kitchen, a balcony. This price is 220rmb one night except during the fair (from 15 OCT to 07 NOV).

OK, You first look my web, then you call me or my wife.

My number is 13724842886(only in chinese), my wife is 1372520589(can speack little english).My office number is 862038800200.

welcome you to Guangzhou

Yangjiahua

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...4102&st=165

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

290? She's not staying at the Yang's then. Our booked room is for 220 a night, and it's right beside the consulate. Maybe she should check them out and save some cash (about 25%). Not to mention all of the free services they'll provide to help her get ready for her interview.

Hello, Nice to see you.

My web is www.yangjiahua.com.

If You with your fiancee(husband) come to Guangzhou, I advise you rent one bed room with a living room, a bath room, a kitchen, a balcony. This price is 220rmb one night except during the fair (from 15 OCT to 07 NOV).

OK, You first look my web, then you call me or my wife.

My number is 13724842886(only in chinese), my wife is 1372520589(can speack little english).My office number is 862038800200.

welcome you to Guangzhou

Yangjiahua

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...4102&st=165

Yea well....this is where her friend stayed and you know how that is........her friend is Chinese and obviously knows more than me :blink: I let her have her way on this B) .