ESL CLASS

I tried to get this posted on Craig's List but the staff/moderator deleted it. Why? I was told that it was/is because thsi particular program is not supposed to be re-sold.

I'm wanting to locate the "English" version of this program because Mei's ESL teacher uses it in their class and she seems to really enjoy it.

I won't tell you that it comes in a primarily yellow box and it's initials are RS.

Anybody have any ideas where I can get it as cheap as possible?

http://thatpixelgeek.com/2008/09/you-cant-...stone-software/

Seems to be true.

Have you tried contacting her teacher to see if it would be possible for her to get a educational discount? Maybe the teacher could get it cheaper for her than purchasing yourself.

I tried to get this posted on Craig's List but the staff/moderator deleted it. Why? I was told that it was/is because thsi particular program is not supposed to be re-sold.

I'm wanting to locate the "English" version of this program because Mei's ESL teacher uses it in their class and she seems to really enjoy it.

I won't tell you that it comes in a primarily yellow box and it's initials are RS.

Anybody have any ideas where I can get it as cheap as possible?

2 words...Bit-Torrent :blink:

After trying a number of different kinds of teaching methods, we tried RS and she learns much faster.

The best legally you are going to do is to buy from them directly by phone. When you do, you can send it back for a full refund if it does not meet your satisfaction. No questions.

I got all 5 versions at a lower price (after buying version 1 on trial) and she is eating it up. It releases me from a lot of questions and she is learning English very well.