Point of Entry ( Chicago )

CaixiaRandyR

Hello and Good afternoon CFL members,

I hope this post finds everyone in good spirits and enjoying life to the fullest. I know I'm still floating on cloud 9 every since my Sweet Little Honey Bun told me she had the Visa in her hands. My fiance is in Shanghai, China right now and she will be flying here in 9 days. (I'm still in a state of SHOCK and disbelief ) :yahoo: I'm wondering if anyone here has a fiance that came through Chicago's O'Hare Airport as their POE. Where should I go to meet my fiance ? What can she expect once she leaves the plain ? Will their be anything special she will be required to do ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Good or bad

Thanks in advance for your help

Cai xia RandyR

Hello and Good afternoon CFL members,

I hope this post finds everyone in good spirits and enjoying life to the fullest. I know I'm still floating on cloud 9 every since my Sweet Little Honey Bun told me she had the Visa in her hands. My fiance is in Shanghai, China right now and she will be flying here in 9 days. (I'm still in a state of SHOCK and disbelief ) :yahoo: I'm wondering if anyone here has a fiance that came through Chicago's O'Hare Airport as their POE. Where should I go to meet my fiance ? What can she expect once she leaves the plain ? Will their be anything special she will be required to do ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Good or bad

Thanks in advance for your help

Cai xia RandyR

Check VJ. It has POE reviews.

Yep many here have had Chicago POE, myself included. It shouldnt be a problem at all. The posts Dan put above should have all the info you need but if you got any other questions just ask.

FYI, depending on what time of day she arrives, there are soem really good chinese restaurants in chicago chinatown. You should pass right by it on your way back to Merrillville.

Congratulations! She will be coming through Terminal 5.

I was chatting with the ICE cop as I came through Passport Control at EWR last month....he told me they are the best with entering immigrants unlike POE at JFK. H told me they allow the spouse to stay with the foreign spouse and try to keep their interviews short.