X-Rays at Chicago POE

I am posting this here because I figure most of the people on this board have already been through their POE at this stage.

My fiance informed me that she accidentally left the medical examination Xrays on the train when she went back home from GUZ. For her to return to GUZ to redo the xrays it will cost her 3 days and a full examination fee all over again. I searched through the different forums and found conflicting stories from different places. It seems as if some POE's never ask for the xrays while others do. I am interested to know first hand experiences from those who traveled through Chicago POE during the last 18 months or so. If its an absolute must she will return to get another set of xrays but I don't see the sense if they aren't going to be asked for.

Thanks in advance to any one who can contribute.

I am posting this here because I figure most of the people on this board have already been through their POE at this stage.

My fiance informed me that she accidentally left the medical examination Xrays on the train when she went back home from GUZ. For her to return to GUZ to redo the xrays it will cost her 3 days and a full examination fee all over again. I searched through the different forums and found conflicting stories from different places. It seems as if some POE's never ask for the xrays while others do. I am interested to know first hand experiences from those who traveled through Chicago POE during the last 18 months or so. If its an absolute must she will return to get another set of xrays but I don't see the sense if they aren't going to be asked for.

Is it worth the risk?

Also, if its any consolation, my wife wanted to go to college here is USA.

Seems almost all chinese test positive for TB, she used the film to prove she didnt have TB and avoided yet more tests/xrays.

We came through the Chicxago POE Dec. 17th, 2008 and we had forgotten to bring the x-rays :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: , but our worries were for nothing....they did ask for them, but we simply told them in the midst of gathering everything to come here we had forgotten them...the officer told us it was not really that big of a deal and if need be we could get new x-rays later...hope this helps

We came through the Chicxago POE Dec. 17th, 2008 and we had forgotten to bring the x-rays :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: , but our worries were for nothing....they did ask for them, but we simply told them in the midst of gathering everything to come here we had forgotten them...the officer told us it was not really that big of a deal and if need be we could get new x-rays later...hope this helps

In all the years I've been on CFL this is the first post I can recall anyone being asked for the x-rays. My wife has been through the entire process from visa to citizenship and has not ever been asked by anyone for the x-rays. I wouldn't worry about it.