December Interview Group

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No news on Scott ?

haven't heard anything, someone said they thought it wasn't to good, but that was all. I am waiting to hear from my fiance now. This is nerve racking.

yes it is worrying, I noticed he has logged on a few times since the day but no posts

Hope yes just too happy to post

No news on Scott ?

haven't heard anything, someone said they thought it wasn't to good, but that was all. I am waiting to hear from my fiance now. This is nerve racking.

yes it is worrying, I noticed he has logged on a few times since the day but no posts

Highlander is the one that thought the news was not good.

Maybe he has an update?

No news on Scott ?

Highlander is the one that thought the news was not good.

Maybe he has an update?

I just heard from my fiance, and she got Blue, she had everything but they said they needed to do additional background check and a complete work history . They said it will be about 2 or 3 months

I'm not sure it is someone's place to give an update on another member's outcome. I'm sure those who don't share immediately with everyone have their own reasons for doing so. All of us, just need to learn a little patience and wait-it-out. They'll let us know when they're ready. If they don't let us know, well, that's their right too. Just my opinion. It's also not our place to publicly speculate. I believe whether right or wrong - although especially if it is wrong - such speculations could make one feel quite uncomfortable.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

I'm not sure it is someone's place to give an update on another member's outcome. I'm sure those who don't share immediately with everyone have their own reasons for doing so. All of us, just need to learn a little patience and wait-it-out. They'll let us know when they're ready. If they don't let us know, well, that's their right too. Just my opinion. It's also not our place to publicly speculate. I believe whether right or wrong - although especially if it is wrong - such speculations could make one feel quite uncomfortable.

100% pc

@ Tom

I'm sorry to hear that you guys got a blue slip. The CCP issue seems to get a lot of people. Hopefully the additional processing won't take terribly long.