When can I start narrowing down the possable time for her interview?

Ok if I have NOA2 now and it take say 3 weeks to clear NVC. What can I expect on the P3 and P4 parts? Say if we mail the forms for the P-3 back when we see they have Mailed them to her.

I am thinking Early Febuary is a maybe....... I want to start looking for tickets. I plan to be there 3 weeks so I have a 3 week window to play with.

Robert

Edited by RobertH (see edit history)

Ok if I have NOA2 now and it take say 3 weeks to clear NVC. What can I expect on the P3 and P4 parts? Say if we mail the forms for the P-3 back when we see they have Mailed them to her.

I am thinking Early Febuary is a maybe....... I want to start looking for tickets. I plan to be there 3 weeks so I have a 3 week window to play with.

Robert

I would not try to narrow it down........Na and I have been waiting a month since EMS said they delivered our P3 to GUZ. We still have no interview date :angry:

Robert

Well cannot say will that interview will come. When I did the K 1 it was January when we start and she had a interview. December 17. Look at all the different times. The CR 1 I am doing now we started in February and we are now still waiting for the interview. You will do just fine. You are a very lucky man.

Consulates are slowing waaaayyyyyy down recently basically from the fact the USCIS went nuts the last 2 months catching up their back log which in turn flooded all the consulates which are now getting back logged.

Looking over at VJ timelines the first half of 2009 most interviews were happening on average 57 days from NVC out date. The second half of year so far is averaging 76 days to interview. This is all consulates combined, not just GUZ.

I wouldn't make plans until you have P4 in hand with interview date. I know your feeling since I am sitting here waiting on P3 to be sent and our case was sent to GUZ back on 10/9.

So still to early to tell then I take it.... :D

yes it is too early to tell but it looks like you are way ahead of most people by how fast you got your NOA2. A lot of people with NOA1 in april and may do not have interview date yet. I got NOA2 on aug. 26 and still no package 3 yet.

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Ne...L_Timeline2.htm

It's pretty consistent that it's about 30 days from when she returns the P3 to the P4, and P4-Interview is 30 days....but not something I would bet on by buying plane tickets (look at my case where it was an extra 200+ days!)

NOA2 to interview is a bit harder to guess within a 21 days period (and adding a few more days after the interview for visa pick up).

I would only use the estimates for trying to figure out if you should take a trip to see her again before the interview, but you seem to be fine in that area as your trips were pretty recent, so you should be fine unless you get a long processing case like mine (rare).