Sam and Fen

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tony n Terrific

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images/team_logos/50x50/new_york_yankees.png

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/54/70/thumbs/1271.gif

I am Cincinnati Reds fan. But baseball is baseball and any fan is intererested in the game.

The Phillies are a good team as well are the Yankees. The Phils will be out for revenge when they where white washed by the Yankees in 1950 4-0. This series was a real pitchers dual. Only 16 runs where scored between the two teams. Whitey Ford won his 1st World Series game that year and to clinch the series for the Yankees.

I'm a Cardinals fan myself, but I have to support any team playing the Yankees. I had a roommate in college and he was without a doubt one of the most obnoxious Yankees fans I've ever met. We're still best friends to this day. Personally, I just like sending him a friendly email after the Yanks get spanked. Nothing personal to you guys living up north. :lol:

We didn't want to beat them to badly in the first game :yikes:

Thats OK........its a long series.

Pedro will retire after tonite :P

Haha, it won't be that long, 5 games at the most! ;)

GO PHILLIES!!!!

We didn't want to beat them to badly in the first game :)

Thats OK........its a long series.

Pedro will retire after tonite :D

Haha, it won't be that long, 5 games at the most! ;)

GO PHILLIES!!!!

Yup you are right.......Yankess will win the next 4 and Phillies will be going home in 5 :ph34r:

That's great that you're still keeping your sense of humor!! :hump: Seriously, good luck!

As a long-time Red Sox fan, I enjoyed Game 1.

However I have to say I think the Yanks will pull it out ...

Vow a Bo Sox fan saying that!

I used to work for the guy that owns the Bo Sox , very very nice person. As much as I am a Yankee fan I was happy for him when the Bo Sox won the World series.