We got PINK

luwebb

Fiancee received k1 visa packet Sunday morning by EMS ( Oct 18 ).We can start to plan our wedding finally. WooHoo!

7:10 Fiancee arrived and waited in the front of the building ( Tian Yu Garden), where already had hundred people waiting there

7:55 The security guys working for US Consulate started to let people get in the building after checking interviewee's appointment letter and passport

8:25 Fiancee was called up to an assigned window to submit documents and was asked by the Chinese lady who collected her docs:Are you CCP? Have you been to US? How many times? Why been to US so many times?...Have you been to HK, Macau or Taiwan?

8:40 Fingerprints

9:00 Oath

9:15 Fiancee was called up to an assigned window for interview. Much earlier than expected. VO was a young American guy and looked quite nice. Greeted to each other and then Fiancee handed in her passport.

VO: Have you been to US?

ME: Yes, many times

He looked visa records in her passports very carefully especially the US visa.

VO: What is your fiance's name?

ME: BAOBEI LOL ( kidding )

VO: When did you meet?

What does your fiance do?

How many times did your fiance come to China to see you?

How many times have you been to US visiting your fiance?

What's your job?

Can I see your pictures?

After that Fiancee was told that she is approved

He didn't ask for employer's letter, pay stubs, EOR letter, emails and chat logs from me during the interview.

Fiancee received k1 visa packet Sunday morning by EMS ( Oct 18 ).We can start to plan our wedding finally. WooHoo!

7:10 Fiancee arrived and waited in the front of the building ( Tian Yu Garden), where already had hundred people waiting there

7:55 The security guys working for US Consulate started to let people get in the building after checking interviewee's appointment letter and passport

8:25 Fiancee was called up to an assigned window to submit documents and was asked by the Chinese lady who collected her docs:Are you CCP? Have you been to US? How many times? Why been to US so many times?...Have you been to HK, Macau or Taiwan?

9:15 Fiancee was called up to an assigned window for interview. Much earlier than expected. VO was a young American guy and looked quite nice. Greeted to each other and then Fiancee handed in her passport.

What's your job?

Can I see your pictures?

He didn't ask for employer's letter, pay stubs, EOR letter, emails and chat logs from me during the interview.

AWESOME is RIGHT!!! CONGRATS! I'm sure I saw you there... ;) but I'm not sure who you are :) So happy to hear your good news... my sweetie said he saw the younger american guy getting the interviews over really quickly; wondered if that was a good thing or not. Looks like in your case it was! Congrats, again!

What's your job?

Can I see your pictures?

AWESOME is RIGHT!!! CONGRATS! I'm sure I saw you there... ;) but I'm not sure who you are :P So happy to hear your good news... my sweetie said he saw the younger american guy getting the interviews over really quickly; wondered if that was a good thing or not. Looks like in your case it was! Congrats, again!

Yes I did see you both there and said Hi when we got in the building, remember? I am so sorry to hear that your fiance got blue+green slips. Hope you guys get PINK soon. Please let me know if anything I can help.

What's your job?

Can I see your pictures?

AWESOME is RIGHT!!! CONGRATS! I'm sure I saw you there... ;) but I'm not sure who you are :ph34r: So happy to hear your good news... my sweetie said he saw the younger american guy getting the interviews over really quickly; wondered if that was a good thing or not. Looks like in your case it was! Congrats, again!

Yes I did see you both there and said Hi when we got in the building, remember? I am so sorry to hear that your fiance got blue+green slips. Hope you guys get PINK soon. Please let me know if anything I can help.

ooooh... so that was you! :) Awesome... I remember your cheery smile :) Thanks! I'll keep everyone updated!

• 2 weeks later...