what has she changed you?

amanda1969

He has been changed since I came here:

1.Sleep at night without a fan on. ;) :ph34r:

2.Everyday eat Chinese food. ;) :rolleyes:

HAHAHA Amanda if that is all you have been able to change him he is a very lucky man indeed or you may be to good to him.

Larry

Hey! What's with that kind of talk B)

Pretty sure I've changed my wife far more than she has changed me.

Never appreciated the American media stereotype of American guys being stupid, lazy, only interested in sports, beer guzzling, pansies who cater to their wife who wears the pants in the family.

Not going to put up with my wife dictating how things run in my life either.

Guess this sounds harsh, but in reality I view it as an equal partnership. I'm fine with change. As long as the change can be shown to be beneficial to the both of us or is just a better way of doing things.

Never appreciated the American media stereotype of American guys being stupid, lazy, only interested in sports, beer guzzling, pansies who cater to their wife who wears the pants in the family.

Guess this sounds harsh, but in reality I view it as an equal partnership. I'm fine with change. As long as the change can be shown to be beneficial to the both of us or is just a better way of doing things.

Please forgive me in advance but I just have to say it.

You sound just like some of the guys in Problems & Partings.

Larry

Let me start with a few.

1. Take my shoes off at the front door and put on slippers.

2. Go straight to the bathroom and wash my hands.

3. Never sit on the bed with dirty clothes on.

4. No complaining.

5. While out in the public don't touch anything especially while in a

doctors office or hospital.

6. Wash my hands after I have touched any money.

7. Changed my TV habits, the remote is her property now.

8. Has me eating leftover food. Will not throw anything out

it must be eaten. Throw out a bone and a cat can't find it.

9. Must wear clothes until they are worn completely and I mean

completely out.

10. She has me going to church on Sundays.

Larry

I've learned to be more patient and tolerant.

I still want to pull my hair out and will rant and rave when she brings home a box of 600 eggs. :lol: But, she knows that underneath all my haranguing that I still love her. :clapping:

I've learned that there are just some things that I will never understand about her and that I've just got to accept her as she is.

He has been changed since I came here:

1.Sleep at night without a fan on. ;) :ph34r:

2.Everyday eat Chinese food. B) :rolleyes:

Eat Chinese food 50% of the time. If I want something different, usually I will cook. Sometimes, I eat American while she eats Chinese.

I still sleep with the fan on, she just turns off when she comes to bed. Otherwise sets the timer for a couple of hours.

TV is my domain. She watches sometimes but usually she watches what she wants on her computer. Sometimes I have "very important TV" she knows that is a priority. :lol:

Larry

That's funny. I have a very different opinion of what sorts of guys and relationships end up in that forum.

It's been a two way street. I've helped her learn how to communicate her feelings, and she's helped me be more pro-active in displaying actions of love. I've become more patient - and she's learned how to cook (kind of). It's been an adventure, thus far. :)

Larry

That's funny. I have a very different opinion of what sorts of guys and relationships end up in that forum.

Ahh you du man, a mans man. I am glad that you are here now and can teach us whimps how corral and train these Chinese dragons.

Now before you get your underwear in a wad I am just teasing you a bit but you do come on a bit macho, let me guess you are from Texas?

Larry

Ahh you du man, a mans man. I am glad that you are here now and can teach us whimps how corral and train these Chinese dragons.

Now before you get your underwear in a wad I am just teasing you a bit but you do come on a bit macho, let me guess you are from Texas?

Larry

I don't make a very large distinction between American and Chinese women. Understand the culture, know there are differences, but we're all human.

Don't believe in being macho or calling other folks names. It's just from personal experience that a man should be understanding, loving, have a sense of humor and being willing to change is ok, but there are limits and lines that should not be crossed.

The women I've known tested me all the time. Pushed my buttons and seemed to want to know how far they could push and if I had any boundaries and if she could get me to change my boundaries once they were found.

What has my wife changed?

Mainly my outlook and goals. It isn't just me now. It's the two of us and I have someone to care for and look after. God willing we may one day have kids and this would be a major change as well.

Edited by Jaseball (see edit history)