What will you plan to do on the coming 3 days of vacation?

amanda1969

We are going to see the Terra Cotta Warriors at the Houston Museum and then off to Galveston Island for a day...return back and enjoy a good ole' bar-b-que brisket smoked with pecan wood. :o

if I have my way!

Man I wanted to see the Terra Cotta Warriors when they were here in Atlanta but the wife said "No, no need spend money." :o

It's Free today!

There were days it was free here, too. But parking and gas were not free. B) Wifey is hard core Iz tellz ya!!

We are going to see the Terra Cotta Warriors at the Houston Museum and then off to Galveston Island for a day...return back and enjoy a good ole' bar-b-que brisket smoked with pecan wood. :(

if I have my way!

Galveston Island is rebuilt? I used to live in Freeport.

No - there are stores and schools open, but at about 1/10 the population they used to have.

Only one item on the agenga this weekend, and that was yesterday. Pick up my Panda and bring here back home! :rolleyes:

And Don, I done reel gude! No Panda fur was a flyin last night. She was impressed with my Panda den cleaning efforts. :lol:

Well, Jim...I do hope there is a happy panda this morning.

So far so good. She is still asleep, but in a little time I think we will celebrate the anniversary we missed while she was in China.