CR1 leaving NVC Mid June

My wife and I are doing the CR1. I called the NVC and they kept telling me that the paperwork was in customs, and then I called and they had a interview date for September 21. I think it is a good idea to call them and keep checking. Good luck. Maybe we will see you in Guangzhou, Spencer

My wife and I are doing the CR1. I called the NVC and they kept telling me that the paperwork was in customs, and then I called and they had a interview date for September 21. I think it is a good idea to call them and keep checking. Good luck. Maybe we will see you in Guangzhou, Spencer

Yes, it is. When did you call? Did you call everyday? Thanks,

Joe

Edited by flowers (see edit history)

Joe

Did you just find this out today?

Joe

I found out the interview date on August 22nd. My wife recieved the packet 4 last week. I am glad that I called the NVC or we wouldn't have had much notice at all.

Joe

Joe

Joe

Joe

Just a point of ref.

I called DOS everyday so that I could give my wife a heads up to expect the P4.

My NVC out was mid May, interview mid Aug. The CR1 math is add 3 months to the NVC out. THEN your interview is +/- 2 weeks from that date.

Also no need to bug NVC if you are in customs. Find the DHL number and watch for delivery, then resume bugging DOS not NVC.

EASY TO SAY: regardless you'll be fine, don't let the not knowing get you!

Mike

Joe

Joe

Just a point of ref.

I called DOS everyday so that I could give my wife a heads up to expect the P4.

My NVC out was mid May, interview mid Aug. The CR1 math is add 3 months to the NVC out. THEN your interview is +/- 2 weeks from that date.

Also no need to bug NVC if you are in customs. Find the DHL number and watch for delivery, then resume bugging DOS not NVC.

EASY TO SAY: regardless you'll be fine, don't let the not knowing get you!

Mike

Did NVC stop sending out their notice saying it has left for GUZ? this is sometimes referred to as P2.5 (for K#).

If they are still sending this out, what's the point of calling NVC to give a 3 month heads up? :P :P

A CR1 spends alot more time at NVC, they should normally be more aware of their every step and when it goes... so I thought :)

I agree that afterwards to call DOS...

Once the CR1 has left the NVC how do you get the DHL tracking number?

this has been long debated; you cannot track you package since they go out in a bundle; you can only guess which one yours is in based on the supposed "NVC out"... but we have figured out over the years that their out date is not really the true out date...

The bottom line is: when NVC says it goes out, use past timeline times to predict it's expected entry to the GUZ computer... and start to call DOS around then to verify. If you call too early, you get frustrated calling every day, which doesn't speed it up, although I think some think it does :unsure:

Once the CR1 has left the NVC how do you get the DHL tracking number?

this has been long debated; you cannot track you package since they go out in a bundle; you can only guess which one yours is in based on the supposed "NVC out"... but we have figured out over the years that their out date is not really the true out date...

The bottom line is: when NVC says it goes out, use past timeline times to predict it's expected entry to the GUZ computer... and start to call DOS around then to verify. If you call too early, you get frustrated calling every day, which doesn't speed it up, although I think some think it does -_-

Hey David,

Mine seems to be slower then everyone else. This is really killing me. I had one DOS lady that tells me it will take another 3 months before I hear anything god. This is worst then HELL.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody post me the number to call to find out the interview date?

My P3 was signed by White Swan Hotel on Sep 6th, I called this number 4008-872-333 today, the receptionist told me that my case number was not in the tracking system yet, pending for security checks?

What shall I do next?

Many thanks

Can somebody post me the number to call to find out the interview date?

My P3 was signed by White Swan Hotel on Sep 6th, I called this number 4008-872-333 today, the receptionist told me that my case number was not in the tracking system yet, pending for security checks?

What shall I do next?

Many thanks

Hello,

12026631225 press 1 then 0.

It will be a while. Mine got into their system according to DOS in early August but now still nothing. Waste of money to try to check through that number.

Joe

Hello,

12026631225 press 1 then 0.

It will be a while. Mine got into their system according to DOS in early August but now still nothing. Waste of money to try to check through that number.

Joe

Thanks Joe,

Called DOS's number but heard nothing from them, will just be patient and wait. :blink:

Kat