Congratulations list

We, the masses come and go, like so many visas at GUZ¡­

But the ever present prolific writers and responders of CFL remain.

To you I say congratulations.

:cheering: Yup darling wife got pink, but don¡¯t thank me. :cheering:

Thank the core group of CFL writers. They make the CFL Forum live.

The CFL forum lives only because of the constant attention paid by them. Each newly posted topic seems to have a fast response from one or more of them. Us masses, like me have a refuge; we thrive on the attention in the Forum. Us masses squabble and go. The core group of CFL writers see the same problems month after month. They relentlessly delve into ¡°our topic de-jour¡± add a little banter to the latest ¡°it¡¯s new to me¡± topics and keep it interesting. Us masses keep the core group happy with our latest twist and they add a little nugget of news or humor, either the heads up or the means for us masses to escape the tedium of waiting while we stress over every nuance.

The core group lends one heck of a lot of credibility. Their time and experience supports the din from us masses. I think that¡¯s why the forum lives. Us masses are attracted to this conversation. The conversation is never quite, thanks to the core group. An understanding welcome is always here at CFL.

I gave my wife little to work with: quick divorce, no common language, some age issue, quick romance; the usual. A very similar non-CFL guy got blue which rotted to a white. CFL let me know about these extras: EOR, lots of relationship and family pictures, front load, Mr. Yang, the kitchen sink, 3 years of tax returns from the IRS (very slick!!) and more. (can we drop the language barrier issue? No? Then, let it be known I did snap and last minute emailed her a copy of ¡°language things¡±.)

Without the CFL Forum, I WOULD BE IN BLUE HELL FADING TO WHITE clueless with the lawyers hand in my pocket.

Yeah, yeah, I may have got the PINK without CFL. BUT my wife said: ¡°you built up my confidence¡±. Quote! I am positive my confident wife pulled out a PINK interview. I think my extra effort gave her so much more confidence in the interview, she could have knocked ¡®em dead even if I was 90 on my fifth foreign wife and she was hard core CCP with HIV and multiple previous visa attempts/rejections.

Could be wrong, Yan has yet to ante up with the interview actuals. That is coming and I look forward to adding more to this topic.

I will add that Yan is totally happy. Today, Yan is happy for the Pink. Tomorrow, she is happy (I hope) because I smartened up. Sometimes, it¡¯s slow going with the red tape of bureaucracy. I recommend catching a little Twisted and Middle ¡°wisdom¡±. Yup, about my Chinese wife, she is and will always be. I understand I will never understand. Yes and ok but, I think her future happiness is, in part, from things I get from CFL Forum.

OK soooo¡­this was not a question, it¡¯s more like congratulation TO YOU who deserve it. Those who make the forum live; the Core Group of the CFL writers deserves the congratulations. For you, just bask in the glow of another pink think or whatever the heck you can do to accept my sincere thanks!

No need to respond: a newbie, possibly a code blue like me has probably just registered and needs some attention! :stupid:

I list some, I forget some and dang there are some I remember but can¡¯t find.

:angel: Randy W

:cheering: Sebastian

:gleam: warpedbored

:ok: DavidZixuan

:giggle: tsap seui

:smartass: jin979

:clapping: dnoblett

:P donahso

:pc: Tony n Terrific

:icecream: Smitty

:king: chilton747

:rotfl: Tom and Ling

:worthy: NUWORLD

:eyebrow: Pommey

:censor: Yuanyang

:yahoo: LeeFisher3

:Dah: chengdu4me

et. al. + a lot!!!

:whistling: Again to the CORE GROUP of CFL WRITERS: THANK YOU!! :angry:

Damn, that is fantastic news. I didn't realize your interview was the 13th. It's a joy to see folks gettin' their visas and the thrill of their new lives together.

Way to go!!!

tsap seui

Congratulations!!! :blink:

I also want to add my thanks to the core of CFL! You guys are always ready with the correct info, never hesitate to set someone straight when they need setting straight, and provide a steady anchor to the storm that is GUZ! What can I say but, you guys are the BEST! :D

The CFL forum lives only because of the constant attention paid by them. Each newly posted topic seems to have a fast response from one or more of them. Us masses, like me have a refuge; we thrive on the attention in the Forum. Us masses squabble and go. The core group of CFL writers see the same problems month after month. They relentlessly delve into ¡°our topic de-jour¡± add a little banter to the latest ¡°it¡¯s new to me¡± topics and keep it interesting. Us masses keep the core group happy with our latest twist and they add a little nugget of news or humor, either the heads up or the means for us masses to escape the tedium of waiting while we stress over every nuance.

The core group lends one heck of a lot of credibility. Their time and experience supports the din from us masses. I think that¡¯s why the forum lives. Us masses are attracted to this conversation. The conversation is never quite, thanks to the core group. An understanding welcome is always here at CFL.

I gave my wife little to work with: quick divorce, no common language, some age issue, quick romance; the usual. A very similar non-CFL guy got blue which rotted to a white. CFL let me know about these extras: EOR, lots of relationship and family pictures, front load, Mr. Yang, the kitchen sink, 3 years of tax returns from the IRS (very slick!!) and more. (can we drop the language barrier issue? No? Then, let it be known I did snap and last minute emailed her a copy of ¡°language things¡±.)

Without the CFL Forum, I WOULD BE IN BLUE HELL FADING TO WHITE clueless with the lawyers hand in my pocket.

Yeah, yeah, I may have got the PINK without CFL. BUT my wife said: ¡°you built up my confidence¡±. Quote! I am positive my confident wife pulled out a PINK interview. I think my extra effort gave her so much more confidence in the interview, she could have knocked ¡®em dead even if I was 90 on my fifth foreign wife and she was hard core CCP with HIV and multiple previous visa attempts/rejections.

Could be wrong, Yan has yet to ante up with the interview actuals. That is coming and I look forward to adding more to this topic.

I will add that Yan is totally happy. Today, Yan is happy for the Pink. Tomorrow, she is happy (I hope) because I smartened up. Sometimes, it¡¯s slow going with the red tape of bureaucracy. I recommend catching a little Twisted and Middle ¡°wisdom¡±. Yup, about my Chinese wife, she is and will always be. I understand I will never understand. Yes and ok but, I think her future happiness is, in part, from things I get from CFL Forum.

OK soooo¡­this was not a question, it¡¯s more like congratulation TO YOU who deserve it. Those who make the forum live; the Core Group of the CFL writers deserves the congratulations. For you, just bask in the glow of another pink think or whatever the heck you can do to accept my sincere thanks!

No need to respond: a newbie, possibly a code blue like me has probably just registered and needs some attention! :stupid:

:smartass: jin979

:coolthumb: donahso

et. al. + a lot!!!

:thank_you_so_much: Again to the CORE GROUP of CFL WRITERS: THANK YOU!! :signthankspin:

Congratulations! Mike. We are so happy for you.

Hope it's our turn to get the pink soon.

We are counting down. 7 days to China.

Mei & Steve

:D jin979

:D donahso

et. al. + a lot!!!

B) Again to the CORE GROUP of CFL WRITERS: THANK YOU!! :D

Mike/Yan Congrats on your PINK!!

A very good write up indeed!

The CORE group is CFL in a whole of it's own.

Like Carl said, NOW!! lets get your wife here and for you both to join the CORE group, OK?

I'll take care of your time line, Don't worry.

Once again :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: