electronic proccessing is it faster?

I hear ya!!! Seems like getting married and filing a CR1 is the fastest way to get them here these days.

And least expensive, (No adjustment of status)

Your attorney must know some secret to "opt in" for electronic processing for K-1. Publicly, K-1 is not eligible for pure electronic process. Even though NVC may transfer the files electronically, GUZ will still need to wait for the physical files for the next step. Many people are envious of you I am sure :)

Your attorney must know some secret to "opt in" for electronic processing for K-1. Publicly, K-1 is not eligible for pure electronic process. Even though NVC may transfer the files electronically, GUZ will still need to wait for the physical files for the next step. Many people are envious of you I am sure :)

I am sure they are. It is still a shock to me, I didn't think she would get the interview till Nov. If it wasn't for sending the P3 to the wrong address it would have only been 5 months and not 6.

Guest Wuhan4me

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=502393

You are K1 so it won't be of any use to you.

DISCRIMINATION!!!! I demand my K-1 be moved to the front of the line!!!!

There is a possibility that the casefile will be sent electronically (only) at NVC, from NVC to GUZ. I wish I could say it's NORMAL, but I've not seen where it's been totally automatic for the members here who fit into the timetick of the start of 'that' program. I was hoping it was gonna become 'the thing' now for K-1 petitions.

When your K-1 is approved, you might want to contact NVC via telephone and see what will happen with YOUR casefile (DHL shipping or electronic transmission ) FWIW, I did call NVC about 45 days ago, and asked specifically about how K-1 packets were being sent out , and got the answer of 'electronically via SAFEFILE, no more DHL' .

The I-130 petition is handled electronically at NVC for the NVC paperwork / document collection process, and then the casefile is sent electronically at NVC to GUZ. As you've been told though, that's not the type of petition you've filed..

Good Luck !

Edited by Wuhan4me (see edit history)