China-In-Two-Words

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as the thread cop bent on letter of the law... :P

I must write certain CFL tickets of violation... :whip:

@Fineart; You forget the brackets.. :o chinese are rote learners... read the directions again. If you are going to display such self imposed freedom from rules again, you might be made a mod :D

@Fineart; breaking all the rules... :angry: Your too much fun

@Credzba: Ok, that is three chinese characters but translates to two words in english if we permit compound words... too clever... I must permit this :)

@SQN: The only thing wrong with 32 items is that it is 31 too many :lol: only secong wrong this is someone counting them :ph34r:

@USARichard: WTF.. disqualify a two character beer ? You should be banned from CFL for such implications :o but I wait to see your next maneuver instead :P

@Randy; Ok.. that was two words.. but not sure what that has to do with China... but I know what it has to do with.. so this is now the most clever post :toot:

@TimB: your in china with a lady.. you get an exemption to too many compounds to explain the experience ;)

@Se Long: Tone markers? :huh: You get bonus points for at least avoiding chinese but avoid straight pinyin B)

@Carl: Carl.. Carl... Carl... The one word thread was last year :lol:

@SQN: You again! 32 isn't enough :P Little boobs :huh: What are you spending your free time away from work and CFL staring at? :D I'd say more but I think I'll reveal my own thinking :lol:

@Highlander: Ok.. speling doesn't count :D

@Pommey: There is always one in the crowd who refuses to follow any directions... I'll leave it to Jin to straighten this out :whip:

@Kevin: Ok.. another guy spending too much observational time in china... and stop peeing on the sidewalk ! :lol:

Almost a year ago I did "China-In-A-Word" ( http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32978 )

now it's time to go to china again and I'll up the ante and ask for "China in two words".

The rules are simple; post (and describe anything regarding China or your experience in) only two words (or two characters) or get banned :tomato:

Exception; after your two words, if you want to explain the context, put it in bracket [ like this ].

I'll start:

-------------------------

Gan Bei

[ I was recently in DC on business and went to chinatown and found Er Guo Tou in the drink list. Could not resist ordering it and the waiter stared at me a long time shaking his head saying... 'too strong'. I persisted... as i had to when ordering the spicy pig intestine. ]

Old£¬Beautiful