Li Hong and I landed in Guangzhou yesterday and checked into The Grand Palace Hotel. Later that evening we found a good Si Chuan restaurant for dinner. We are headed for ACS at 11:00 to get EOR letter notarized and then back at 3:00 for ACH.

Later today we will work on pictures and go though the papers and questions.

I try to keep everyone abreast of our task here as I can.

Hope to see others at ACH.

Li Hong and I landed in Guangzhou yesterday and checked into The Grand Palace Hotel. Later that evening we found a good Si Chuan restaurant for dinner. We are headed for ACS at 11:00 to get EOR letter notarized and then back at 3:00 for ACH.

What is an EOR letter? :huh:

What is an EOR letter? :huh:

Evolution Of Relationship letter.

You need to detail how your relationship with your honey progressed from your first meeting until now. It is very important to timeline how you met and how your relationship grew to the point that you decided to get married, and more specific why you wanted to marry her.

Ning and Jim...

So did you type yours or hand write it?

The challange here is that such a letter can be long, yet the VO probably doesn't want to spend x number of minutes reading page after page, also it would be easier to read if it was typed, and a timeline at the end sums up the highlights, or important key dates. IMHO

So did you type yours or hand write it?

The challange here is that such a letter can be long, yet the VO probably doesn't want to spend x number of minutes reading page after page, also it would be easier to read if it was typed, and a timeline at the end sums up the highlights, or important key dates. IMHO

if you bring the letter to ACS to get it notorized, the VO will read it... I brought my letter there and turned it into the VO and I waited about 30-40mins for the VO to call me for the notary process. the interview was a breeze...

Edited by HelloWorld08 (see edit history)

:ph34r: Just got back from ACH, met Henry and family and a few others not on CFL, I had 30ish man with long curly hair, I've heard good things about him. I introduced myself and asked a few questions about original paper or copy and support paper. He said to use originals and have one good set of support papers. He also said to start interview in English and they would switch it to Chinese to speed things up. He said he didn't see any problems. I'll take that as a good sign. I hope Li Hong gets him!!!!

Well a few days of rest until Thursday morning’s next big event.

We hope to have dinner with the other CFL members on Wednesday night after a few have had interview and a few more of us are gathering data of what to expect.

Later!

Edited by Bill & Li Hong (see edit history)

:D Just got back from ACH, met Henry and family and a few others not on CFL, I had 30ish man with long curly hair, I've heard good things about him. I introduced myself and asked a few questions about original paper or copy and support paper. He said to use originals and have one good set of support papers. He also said to start interview in English and they would switch it to Chinese to speed things up. He said he didn't see any problems. I'll take that as a good sign. I hope Li Hong gets him!!!!

Well a few days of rest until Thursday morning¡¯s next big event.

We hope to have dinner with the other CFL members on Wednesday night after a few have had interview and a few more of us are gathering data of what to expect.

Later!

I'm fairly sure Li Hong and I walked past you and Li Hong last evening. I said hi, but recognition didn't occur until you had passed. Anyway, where is everone going to meet for dinner Wednesday? Hong and I would love to join you!