I'm kinda' snapp'n out here ! ! ! ! !

Is someone calling DOS every day like me? NO good news?

I'm gonna start :beer: and :smoker:

Need a little more :unsure: :angry:

Maybe start a :bleh: :yahoo: :mobrun:

I'm waiting and just a meaningless :gathering: is better than :ph34r: !!

DOS is getting me NO WHERE and there is little to read here.

I'm thinking of reading the NOA1 problems just to pass the time!

Are there really only a few of us waiting quietly?? :o

Is anyone "expecting a date"....?

Can someone tell me a story or a funny Chinese proverb?

How is it going?

My wife is totally sane, the quintessential sensible lady. No point in dragging her into this!!!

I'm gonna go :alldone:

There may be a 12 step immigration meeting you could go to. :unsure:

tsap seui

Step 1: We admitted that we were powerless over Chinese wimmin, and that our lives had become unmanageable

I am going crazy too but we already have our date for the interview july 23rd i leave on sunday for guangzhou and have alot going on i am moving like the day after our return together into a new place.. getting married on the 5th and trying to sell a truck working full time at a new job managing...(much more stress added in this) but somehow i know that there will be some type of peace starting after august 5th hang in there and start looking for tickets if you are planning on going i got ours my round trip and her return for around $1850 lax to can

tsap seui

Hi I'm Mike and I'm following the 12 step program!!!

Ummmm I admit I'm powerless over my Chinese wife B) ...

Step 2?

I need time to plan this is horrible my boss at work is driving me nuts how can I know when to plan to take time off arghhhhhh I called again today no date My wife Juan is very disappointed she is checking the mail at her school where she teaches all the time, and i was really hoping to have interview during her holiday :wub:

tsap seui

Ummmm I admit I'm powerless over my Chinese wife :lol: ...

Step 2?

Step 2. Came to believe that a little Chinese woman greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

tsap seui B)

Guest jin979

I am going crazy too but we already have our date for the interview july 23rd i leave on sunday for guangzhou and have alot going on i am moving like the day after our return together into a new place.. getting married on the 5th and trying to sell a truck working full time at a new job managing...(much more stress added in this) but somehow i know that there will be some type of peace starting after august 5th hang in there and start looking for tickets if you are planning on going i got ours my round trip and her return for around $1850 lax to can

not wise to buy her ticket until you have visa in hand.

tsap seui

Ummmm I admit I'm powerless over my Chinese wife :lol: ...

Step 2?

I need time to plan this is horrible my boss at work is driving me nuts how can I know when to plan to take time off arghhhhhh I called again today no date My wife Juan is very disappointed she is checking the mail at her school where she teaches all the time, and i was really hoping to have interview during her holiday :lol:

Sigh. Still no news today. My boss was also asking when I am leaving for China. I told him that it's coming soon just don't know when.

I told him that I'll give him 3 weeks notice before I go.

My wife Mei is also getting very impatient too. Well what can you do?

Steve

tsap seui

Ummmm I admit I'm powerless over my Chinese wife :wub: ...

Step 2?

Step 2. Came to believe that a little Chinese woman greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

tsap seui :D

OK . ....I'm with you...

Step 2: I KNOW MY WIFE RESTORES ME TO SANTY

:crazy: :whip: => :mellow: :giggle:

so far these steps are pretty easy :unsure:

(I think this may be working)

step 3 please...

Tonight's meeting of "CA", otherwise known as Chinese-wimmin Anonymous, is a third step meeting.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a Chinese Goddess as we understand her.

Maybe tonight we can get some feed back from some of the other members. No need to be shy, you'll only get better if you talk about it.

Jest raise your hand and say, "Hi, my name is (your first name), and I am addicted to Chinese wimmins."

Just let your inhibitions go, we are all in the same boat.

In our fellowship no matter how sultry your story is, there is always someone whose story is even worse. We are all friends here united to helping ourselves and other Chinese wimmin addicts.

tsap seui ;)

Tonight's meeting of "CA", otherwise known as Chinese-wimmin Anonymous, is a third step meeting.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a Chinese Goddess as we understand her.

tsap seui ;)

Well, I can see there are some bashful people here.. :huh:

BUT....

I am ready for the next step... Step 3

HEY I'm MIKE and . ....

Yes my wife is a goddess. I tell her that often. Probably too often.

(I also tell her I should not tell her so often, but I fail)

yessss ... crap..... I'm addicted to her. :D

Regardless...she is my goddess AND I submit to her.

She insists she is not a goddess. :D

I never tell her she is wrong.

BUT,,,,Did she just prove I am right? ??

Only a goddess can insist from a deep belief, that she is not.

;)

Step 4.

Made a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our smoldering desires for the exotic treasures of Chinese wimmin.

Hang in there, interviews do come up.

tsap seui

Step 4.

Made a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our smoldering desires for the exotic treasures of Chinese wimmin.

Hang in there, interviews do come up.

tsap seui

step 4: a little :guitar: please....

I made a search: smoldering desire, exotic treasure ... and I find ..... well.....

I can not speak regarding Chinese women, BUT

I can honorably mention my Chinese wife... :eyebrow:

She is gifted :mbounce: :giggle:

More than I can ask for, she is blessed with beauty and :banned:

All I can do is :censor: and :censor: when we :censor: which, as all men know is :exclaim: and not the same as :hump: and :smoker:

I resort to :partytime2: and :bounce8: 8,000 miles away....sometimes I snapout and I really just need her :hug: