P-3 pit crew

Here's our little "pit crew" as posted on the previous P-3 thread:

Patrick&Li

JerryL

Bob & Minglian

Robhon

Anyone else waiting on a P-3 who wants to join the club?

And I have a question... Have any of you received a letter from the NVC confirming that your case was forwarded to GZ? We got a verbal confirmation but never received any correspondence. It has me a little concerned.

Ok,

You can add me to the "PITS" too.

Of course, my application is stuck in Moscow, and not in China :D

I have heard rumors that Moscow may combine the P3/P4 into a single packet so perhaps our timelines will diverge soon. I HOPE!!!! :P

In a couple days I will be hitting the 10 month point (sorry, I didn't calculate that in weeks).

The process was started the first week of January, and the "official Receipt Notice" is dated 1/6/2003 which is what I use for my starting point. Went through Nebraska Service Center.....

A few phone calls to the NVC, but no official letter. E-mail has confirmed arrival of the packet in Moscow (date not specified).

------ Clifford -------

Patrick&Li

JerryL

Bob & Minglian

Robhon

And I have a question... Have any of you received a letter from the NVC confirming that your case was forwarded to GZ?  We got a verbal confirmation but never received any correspondence.  It has me a little concerned.

The NVC has had the Docs for 6 weeks as of this past Sat 11/1 the paper work sent from BCIS said to call after 4 weeks I have been calling every week since the 4 weeks have passed and the response was "still in Washington DC we will send a letter when we forward it to GZ"..Ok I tell them I just wanted to make sure it was not lost.. Will call again this week to keep them or me on there toes not sure which.

M

The NVC has had the Docs for 6 weeks as of this past Sat 11/1 the paper work sent from BCIS said to call after 4 weeks I have been calling every week since the 4 weeks have passed and the response was "still in Washington DC we will send a letter when we forward it to GZ"..Ok I tell them I just wanted to make sure it was not lost.. Will call again this week to keep them or me on there toes not sure which.

M

mikem,

Yeah, I been there, buddy. It sounds like you're still in the security check phase. Our case was there for 4 1/2 months. I've heard of people being stuck in that phase for less time and more time. There's no telling where you will fall. Keep calling them!

mikem,

Yeah, I been there, buddy.  It sounds like you're still in the security check phase.  Our case was there for 4 1/2 months. I've heard of people being stuck in that phase for less time and more time.  There's no telling where you will fall.  Keep calling them!

--------------------

Rob (Berkeley CA) - Youyue (Hechuan, CQ) - K-3

I130 Receipt Notice --------- 01/21/03

I129F Receipt Notice -------- 02/08/03

I129F Approval Notice ------ 03/26/03

Security ck started ---------- 04/07/03

Security ck finished --------- 08/21/03

NVC forwarded to GZ-------- 09/05/03

Rob,

Sometimes I wonder if the offices at each stage base their processing on the I129/I130 Receipt Time, rather than the time they received the packet.

Yours breezed through BCIS (2 months)...... Mine took over 6 months.

It is as if NVC let your application sit an extra 3 months just to put you back on track for a year long processing time :( Note, ours finished NVC at almost the same relative time.

Good luck, and I hope your P3 will be following shortly after all of the rumors that I am hearing.....

------ Clifford -------

P.S. I still recommend no more than every other week calls...perhaps every 3rd week....give them a bit of a break, you will know soon enough if something got misplaced.

Of course, it would be nice if all of the offices posted regular updates online (more than the estimated processing times that BCIS posts).

Patrick&Li

JerryL

Bob & Minglian

Robhon

And I have a question... Have any of you received a letter from the NVC confirming that your case was forwarded to GZ?  We got a verbal confirmation but never received any correspondence.  It has me a little concerned.

I have been waiting for P3 since August 8th

I did get a written confirmation from NVC but not until after I made at least three phone call requests.

Hopefully some of us will get processed this coming week.

I didn't know NVC sent our case to GZ until I was told during one of my phone calls. No written confirmation ever received, however, I was told several times before when I had called NVC that I would be notified by mail. And although I retained a lawyer to file the I-129F and I-130 for us, she never received written confirmation, either. I hope P3's will be on their way soon. EVERYTHING in this process seems to take so much longer than I think it should!

Patrick&Li

JerryL

Bob & Minglian

Robhon

Add me please. :greenblob:

My fiance Ivan got the letter from NVC dated Oct 23. We were told my case was sent to GZ consulate on Oct 20.

Karen

Put me on the list as well.. I was told on Aug. 8 that our paperwork was sent on Aug. 7. I've received no written confirmation. We're calling at least once a week, and e-mailing every two weeks or so.

I don't mind the waiting so much (I knew there'd be waiting before I began this process), but I would really like to know exactly where my paperwork is (physically). I can assume I was in the Aug. 8 DHL delivery (9/11 arrival date), but I don't know for sure.