Trade War with China Brewing?

Guest Tony n Terrific

Problem is that much of manufacturing has been exported overseas, and with this Cap and Trade (TAX) stuff in congress, moving manufacturing back to the USA just makes no seance.

One way or the other, the clowns in government are trying to push the economy over the edge from a recession into a depression. Can you say "INFLATION" ?

Lets see, TAX for Carbon Emissions on things made in the USA, or TAX things made overseas.

When will they STOP spending money they don't have or raising TAX that people cannot afford to pay?

I would love to buy American, but what can I buy? Seems like most stuff that is still made in the US is just assembled parts made elsewhere in the world.

I tend to get on a soap box at this point, but I'll think the box is broken from my jumping on it so much lately... :(

SC

Guest jin979

USA business bosses made the choices. no one complained when they had a easy credit and easy service job, things have change and continue to change. saw a interesting saying that may explain it "eyes wide closed"

Problem is that much of manufacturing has been exported overseas, and with this Cap and Trade (TAX) stuff in congress, moving manufacturing back to the USA just makes no seance.

One way or the other, the clowns in government are trying to push the economy over the edge from a recession into a depression. Can you say "INFLATION" ?

Lets see, TAX for Carbon Emissions on things made in the USA, or TAX things made overseas.

When will they STOP spending money they don't have or raising TAX that people cannot afford to pay?

When there is nothing left to spend or TAX or better yet.

When were FINISHED!

This is the end game that talk show callers warned about in the 70s and 80s. At the time, they came off as real wackos; today it appears they may have been prophets or sages. :(

The reality is that this problem has been a long time in the making.

It makes me feel sorry for Madoff, the severely punished ponzi scheme amateur, who should have watched the real pros in US politics to learn how its done. :blink:

...and no...I don't believe there's any saving the US now...

This is the end game that talk show callers warned about in the 70s and 80s. At the time, they came off as real wackos; today it appears they may have been prophets or sages. :rolleyes:

The reality is that this problem has been a long time in the making.

It makes me feel sorry for Madoff, the severely punished ponzi scheme amateur, who should have watched the real pros in US politics to learn how its done. :)

...and no...I don't believe there's any saving the US now...

I believe the original plans were laid back right after WW2. This is when they started the plans for a one world econ. But I am sure they figured that the USA was going to be at the top the whole time.

Notice I did not say one world order.......

Edited by Corbin (see edit history)

USA business bosses made the choices. no one complained when they had a easy credit and easy service job, things have change and continue to change. saw a interesting saying that may explain it "eyes wide closed"

not true .. for years people have asked how can you sustain an economy based on service industry ...

but you cant fight city hall and corruption and greed ... some very smart people saw this a long time coming ... but with freedom comes responsibility ...but when most of the people are watching american idol and discussing it for months about who will be the winner it is easy to understand how we can continue to elect clowns.

I just saw where the former mayor of washington was arrested again. This clown has been arrested so many taxes, still owes back taxes to the US govt. and yet was relected to a fourth term as mayor after being convicted and is now current a city council member who can go to charity ball and buy his current girlfriend an 800 USD coat but still owes back taxes, and is freaking proud to say it is his right to do this.

This is just too good to keep to myself. Rio is Rio Tinto, a large Australian mining company.

The Shanghai office of China's State Security Bureau accused the three local Rio staff and senior Australian executive Stern Hu of bribing Chinese steelmakers during tense iron ore price negotiations this year, said the China Securities Journal.

"This seriously damaged China's economic security and interests," said the paper, published by the state-run Xinhua news agency. "The activities of Stern Hu and the others violated Chinese law as well as international business morality."

Bribery, graft, corruption... :huh: Never happened before in China... :)

:ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

not true .. for years people have asked how can you sustain an economy based on service industry ...

but you cant fight city hall and corruption and greed ... some very smart people saw this a long time coming ... but with freedom comes responsibility ...but when most of the people are watching american idol and discussing it for months about who will be the winner it is easy to understand how we can continue to elect clowns.

but as long as there are consumers [likewise clown enough] to spend beyond means... everyone is doing what our commerce driven approach believes is an economic nirvana.

For all the problems occurring; are they not long overdue; And maybe not just for the US but the global economy needs a wakeup. Whoever is best able to sustain the changes may provide lessons for the future.

well all i can say is my job really never change, ever company i have worked for sent business to china , and went under , but for the last 10 years , my company filed a chapter 11 , was sold , now with the econimy bad , i work more make more money and live a better life ,and why is this , thanks tax payers your taxes which pay for all the goverment contracts we get, and to the company that purchased us just built a new plant in china, and the company that owne us also have a airbag plant in our company, but i say bring all the jobs back to the usa, it will work