Phone records

Hello, I am currently using a Verizon International Calling card and when I print out the bill from my carrier it only shows the 800 calling card access number. I asked the calling card company if I could get a print out of the number that I am calling but they said that they can only do that now with a court order. Is it that way for all the calling card company? How can I prove that I am calling my wife? Thanks for the help.

mag0514

we use seawolf to call china in the usa. the website is http://mydialbox.com/. you can download a history call log and it shows your cell phone calling the access phone number calling china's phone number. each detail shows the date, time and duration of each call. the cost is 2.2 cents per minute and over 100 access number for you to choose, including 6 800 numbers. one bad thing about the history log is you can not retrieve old logs. every 3 months i would print 3 months of log and wait another 3 months to print. good luck. :lol:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hello, I am currently using a Verizon International Calling card and when I print out the bill from my carrier it only shows the 800 calling card access number. I asked the calling card company if I could get a print out of the number that I am calling but they said that they can only do that now with a court order. Is it that way for all the calling card company? How can I prove that I am calling my wife? Thanks for the help.

mag0514

I would suggest that you get your calling card from OneSuite or Dynasky. You can sign up quickly and easily at:

http://www.onesuite.com/

http://www.dynasky.com/2005/default.asp

There are other companies available, but both dynasky and onesuite over a service online that enables you to print out a complete record of telephone calls. These records display the originating telephone number and destination telephone number, time of day, duration, and date.

mag0514

I use Startec.com and you can download in .pdf format

mag0514

mag0514

Thanks for all the quick responses. I will look into each of them.

mag0514

mag0514

I see a lot of people are giving you different options to to solve your problem but not really give you an answer for your question. See if she can get a print out of her records to show when you call. If they question anything, then they can cross reference showing the times that you called also match up the times she received, regardless the number.

In addition to what everyone else is giving you what they use, I have been using skype for the last 1 1/2 years. It gives me the option to save the list in a spreadsheet form that I print out every month and put in my kitchen sink.

Hope this helps.