June 4th PINK !!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,my wife and I hit the ball out of the ball park.My wife and I prayed,and we said it is now in Gods hand.We lined up outside the Consulate about 7:00 AM,and we got in the building about 7:45.She came down to the cooffee shop about 10:00 ,where i and daughter was at (holy god,coffee aint cheap here !!!!)She sort of played a trick on me,she was not smiling,i thought oh boy,the nightmare continues,then she smiles,My wife second time around.CR1,got the pink !!!!!!!! what a happy day.She had a male (could possibly be the one i had at ACH)he asked her 2 questions,what is your husbands name,and question about my passport,did you know your husband been to Russia in the past.she said yes,he visited a Russian girlfriend before he met me. ok....congratulations you passed.

this time around,we both felt good about everything,she was nervous of course but confident,and I really felt being here with her in Guangzhou helped.So there you are.....we did overcome the white denial of K3. Those with denials keep the faith .You can overcome.

God is good.

Jimi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimi - that's GREAT NEWS !!!

Now go take a nap, have big meal this evening, and get some sleep - cause 'the waiting' begins....

I'm so happy for you two !!!

Warmest Regards....

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hey everyone,my wife and I hit the ball out of the ball park.My wife and I prayed,and we said it is now in Gods hand.We lined up outside the Consulate about 7:00 AM,and we got in the building about 7:45.She came down to the cooffee shop about 10:00 ,where i and daughter was at (holy god,coffee aint cheap here !!!!)She sort of played a trick on me,she was not smiling,i thought oh boy,the nightmare continues,then she smiles,My wife second time around.CR1,got the pink !!!!!!!! what a happy day.She had a male (could possibly be the one i had at ACH)he asked her 2 questions,what is your husbands name,and question about my passport,did you know your husband been to Russia in the past.she said yes,he visited a Russian girlfriend before he met me. ok....congratulations you passed.

this time around,we both felt good about everything,she was nervous of course but confident,and I really felt being here with her in Guangzhou helped.So there you are.....we did overcome the white denial of K3. Those with denials keep the faith .You can overcome.

God is good.

Jimi

:roller: Congratulations! B)

You guys deserve this. Enjoy and good luck.

God is good.

Jimi

Congratulations! This is a very encouraging news for couple who got denied visa before.

I hope to be in Guangzhou in August with my wife Mei for CR-1 interview.

It's so close now. The interview date could come any moment now.

May God bless us and all the couples who are tempararily separated because of wating for the visa.

Steve

God is good.

Jimi

CONGRATS!!!!!! Great news good buddy, I've been waiting all day to see how ya did.