6/2 Interview Result: PINK

I just got word that "Everybody got pink" which means that "Eric" on here is pink also!

She said that she hasn't seen any blue or whites so far.

Congrats to Eric as well! The weather in GUZ has been very PINK today!

Yes, it was a very PINK day today - I only saw 2 whites the entire time that I was sitting in the coffee shop and the rest were all pinks. One thing all the girls did mention was that all the VOs today were men - so go figure. LOL!!!

We are goinjg out to lunch right now but I will post some details including some information that I found out about applicants from Fujian (as my fiancee is).

Here's the summary of the interview:

First up was the Chinese worker, who apparently had a bad attitude (snappy tone of voice and frequent eye-rolling). She was frustrated by the fact that the financials were all packaged together in one folder and insisted that they be separated out and that she only wanted the tax returns. The employer letter and paycheck stubs were not collected.

Interview was with a curly-haired guy who asked her what my name is, where I live, what kind of work I do, and the specific website where we met. He then asked for pictures, looked through them, and issued the pink. My evolution of relationship letter, boarding passes, receipts, etc. were not asked for or looked at.

Just a handful of simple questions and a skim over the photo album. She said it was shockingly brief.

They also had a record of her previous trip to America (before we met) and he asked her under what program she got her J1 visa and what part of America she visited.

Here's the summary of the interview:

First up was the Chinese worker, who apparently had a bad attitude (snappy tone of voice and frequent eye-rolling). She was frustrated by the fact that the financials were all packaged together in one folder and insisted that they be separated out and that she only wanted the tax returns. The employer letter and paycheck stubs were not collected.

Interview was with a curly-haired guy who asked her what my name is, where I live, what kind of work I do, and the specific website where we met. He then asked for pictures, looked through them, and issued the pink. My evolution of relationship letter, boarding passes, receipts, etc. were not asked for or looked at.

Just a handful of simple questions and a skim over the photo album. She said it was shockingly brief.

They also had a record of her previous trip to America (before we met) and he asked her under what program she got her J1 visa and what part of America she visited.

It seems that the IO's at interview time ask for pictures all the time. I've seen that mentioned in posts more than anything else for some time now.

PICTURES!.......congratulations! :)

OK. my fiancee had much the same experience as Rick's fiancee did, she said that her interview today was very easy also and this is how it went.

Jin: Good Morning

VO: Good morning - can I see your passport?

Jin: Do you need my fiancee's passport also?

VO: Yes - is he here now?

Jin: Yes

VO: How did you meet

JIn: Online

VO: When did you first meet in person

Jin: August 2008

VO: How many times has your fiancee come to visit you?

Jin: He has visited me 3 times including this visit.

VO: Can I see your photos?

VO: Where was this picture taken?

Jin: Gulang Island

VO: It is very beautiful there

VO: What is your fiancee's job

Jin: He is a Quality Assurance Manager with a software company

VO: What is your job?

Jin: I am an English teacher

VO: How do you maintain contact with each other?

Jin: By phone calls, emails and MSN. Do you need my phone bills?

VO: No

VO: (typed into computer and looked at it for a couple of minutes, then took out pink slip and attached the appointment letter to it and handed these along with my passport back to Jin). You are no problem!

Edited by Eric (see edit history)