We finally made it!!

Greetings to All!!

After 16 slow months and a few bumps in the road my Ling finally got her Pink and will pick up her visa today.. :o

We are very happy!

Thanks again for those of you that helped during this process. We truly appreciate it. Now we begin the process here at home. I am sure we will be back with more questions.

Ling is leaving behind her 22 year old son who she loves dearly, her home which she has worked hard for as a single mom, an incredible family, and a group of friends like I have never seen. I am sure we will want to visit China within the year if possible.

Good Luckto those of you waiting, just give the embassy whatever they want, be positive and believe in your cause.. and of course love one another!!

Until Later, Jim

Greetings to All!!

After 16 slow months and a few bumps in the road my Ling finally got her Pink and will pick up her visa today.. :o

We are very happy!

Thanks again for those of you that helped during this process. We truly appreciate it. Now we begin the process here at home. I am sure we will be back with more questions.

Ling is leaving behind her 22 year old son who she loves dearly, her home which she has worked hard for as a single mom, an incredible family, and a group of friends like I have never seen. I am sure we will want to visit China within the year if possible.

Good Luckto those of you waiting, just give the embassy whatever they want, be positive and believe in your cause.. and of course love one another!!

Until Later, Jim

Great news and happy to here it.

Wow .... 16 months!!! I need to stop bitching about my wait then. glad you made it.