Our I-129F is not even approved yet and it is a rocky relationship. If we decided to cancel, how does that work, just send a letter in requesting to cancel?

I will need to take time to heal, but if I found someone down the road, how long do I need to wait before I even think of filing for another beneficiary.

Thanks

Our I-129F is not even approved yet and it is a rocky relationship. If we decided to cancel, how does that work, just send a letter in requesting to cancel?

I will need to take time to heal, but if I found someone down the road, how long do I need to wait before I even think of filing for another beneficiary.

Thanks

sorry to hear that this is on the table for you...

this doesn't answer your question, but -- if you did cancel the I-129F and, assuming you haven't yet met another chinese living in china, you would actually seek one out and intentionally walk back into this visa and immigration process? wouldn't it be easier to find a chinese lady (or other) who already lives in the US? note this question may not apply if you live in china right now

again, sorry to hear of the tumult.

I haven't canceled yet. I did not meet another lady in China, but I would look again after the healing time. I don't live in China but have been there several times and just love the traditions and culture more then the US. Finding a single one here in the US would be next to impossible.

sorry to hear that this is on the table for you...

this doesn't answer your question, but -- if you did cancel the I-129F and, assuming you haven't yet met another chinese living in china, you would actually seek one out and intentionally walk back into this visa and immigration process? wouldn't it be easier to find a chinese lady (or other) who already lives in the US? note this question may not apply if you live in china right now

again, sorry to hear of the tumult.

Dennis found a Chinese woman here. I was talking to a friend of my wife who told me she knows many Chinese women here who would like to meet someone. They're just too busy working.

Yes send a letter into VSC or CSC to cancel the petition and keep a copy for yourself. It still will be in the computer and will drop off after 1 year of inactivity, like in limbo, but it is always there. There is no way to have a cancellation, void, opps make mistake, on a petition.

Once they input it no way to take it out of the system. You just sent it in , maybe you will get a different result, but it still goes in the system.

It's all just a long and complected story but I am working on it very hard to stay in touch and maintain. It is really hard to know what another person feels or thinks without being able to be there with them.

She wants me to move there till the VISA clears, but if I do that, I would have to quit my job and sell my truck. When we get to the states, I would have to start from scratch again.

sorry it didn't work out, good luck in the future

It's all just a long and complected story but I am working on it very hard to stay in touch and maintain. It is really hard to know what another person feels or thinks without being able to be there with them.

She wants me to move there till the VISA clears, but if I do that, I would have to quit my job and sell my truck. When we get to the states, I would have to start from scratch again.

she needs to understand it will be tough to start from scrach again in this economy....... :unsure:

Of course, she wants you to come there now. She loves you and misses you very much. You must explain to her that this long wait (which feels like an eternity to all of us) will be worth it in the end and to have faith in you and trust that all will work out in the end. Her attitude is a test of your love and commitment to her (yes, they like to test us a little too). Remember that she is giving up her whole life as she knows it to be with you. She is looking for reassurance that you will always be there for her.

In the meantime, send her some flowers. It is very romantic and will let her know that you are thinking of her and help her to pass the long lonely time that she must wait. I try to think of something special to send every six weeks or so as it helps break the monotony of the waiting and it also helps reinforce the love between you.

Good luck and hang in there! Good things are ahead for both of you.

Dr. Phil (lol)

Edited by Lao Huli (see edit history)

Thanks

By the way the wait from NOA1 to NOA2 is the longest. It seems like an eternity. Perhaps the US Government does this deliberately as a test of a couples resolve and love for each other. We have all hit rocky spots in our relationships. It's not whether you will fall along your journey - you will, trust me. It's whether you will pick yourself up and continue on. From your picture, you look well together and make a lovely couple. Keep faith with each other. Know that there are many of us here who will pray for your success. A wonderful life is around the bend. You can do it!!! Patience is the key.

Of course, she wants you to come there now. She loves you and misses you very much. You must explain to her that this long wait (which feels like an eternity to all of us) will be worth it in the end and to have faith in you and trust that all will work out in the end.

Her attitude is a test of your love and commitment to her (yes, they like to test us a little too). Remember that she is giving up her whole life as she knows it to be with you. She is looking for reassurance that you will always be there for here.

In the meantime, send her some flowers. It is very romantic and will let her know that you are thinking of her and help her to pass the long lonely time that she must wait. I try to think of something special to send every six weeks or so as it helps break the monotony of the waiting and it also helps reinforce the love between you.

Good luck and hang in there! Good things are ahead for both of you.

Dr. Phil (lol)

Flowers saved my butt a few times, and sending it at random times, the reaction is priceless...

I've been looking at some prices online to fly out there for 2 weeks in July. I'll have to explain that I won't have much money to do anything since it is high time for tourists and the price of the ticket is almost twice what I've paid for the last three times.