Trip to the Doc Today

Just returned from Li's latest trip to the ob/gyn. Every thing looks great. Got to see the little critter on ultrasound and brought home pictures. It was just amazing to me. Now you can see the head, arms, legs, and a strong heartbeat. Absolutly amazing to say the least. Life is a miracle indeed. Can't yet tell the gender as Li is only about ten weeks along. Doc said it will take at least eighteen to twenty two weeks to be able to determine gender for certain. Several psychic American friends say it is a boy. Several Chinese, including Li's mother, insist it is a girl. Either one is fine with me, so long as it is healthy and happy. I am used to girls however, having a daughter who is about to turn seventeen.

Hey Mick....

Told you so!  You'll have a beautiful, healthy daughter.  Gee....should we introduce your daughter and my son?http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/y/2inlove.gif

Dave

I suspect they would have a lot in common. :D

Congratulations Mick!  Glad to hear the good news.  Please give Li our best wishes :blink:  :D  :P !!!

Really good to hear from you Tex. Long time since I saw a post from you. Hope all is well with you and yours. For some of the newbies, Tex, his lovely wife, Li, I, and a host of others picked up our visas the same day back in early March. Stay in touch my friend.

I don't remember if I told anyone here this, but when Youyue saw the doctor in China and got an ultra-sound, they wouldn't let her see it. And they also won't tell you the gender of the baby. Too many people in China would abort a little baby girl, I guess.

It's nice you're getting to do all this in the US, Mick.