I am in GUZ right now

OK I put captions with the photos now.

And I ate ALLL THE DUMPLINGS muahahaha

I woke her and told her I had food and she seemed interested for a minute and asked me what the time was. I told her 6:30 am, there was a short pause and a quick "no thank you" LOL I asked her when she wanted up, "no earlier then 8am". So I guess I will try this again in a couple hours LOL

Keep Rich in line Amanda! but I have the feeling that is probably the other way around LOL :ph34r:

OK I put captions with the photos now.

And I ate ALLL THE DUMPLINGS muahahaha

I woke her and told her I had food and she seemed interested for a minute and asked me what the time was. I told her 6:30 am, there was a short pause and a quick "no thank you" LOL I asked her when she wanted up, "no earlier then 8am". So I guess I will try this again in a couple hours LOL

Keep Rich in line Amanda! but I have the feeling that is probably the other way around LOL :ph34r:

:blink: ha ha ha, I waited for Richard to wake up in the morning when we got together last year but he waited for me to wake up in the day time because I took nap then, and he even took photos when I took nap. :D

I will take your advice, lol :D B)

Amanda

Ok as far as my questions went ACH is a waist of time.

We got there out side the famous expensive coffee joint at 1:15pm and waited on the 4th floor at 1:28pm Ting asked if I had the P3 and the case number, I had everything but that. So Ting ran out to go get it and about 2 minutes after she went to get it they started letting people in. It was also at this time I realized I just sent the slowest woman in China to hurry up and get the papers. She made me eat those words this time as she was back in 5 minutes flat, I was very impressed.

Went through another check point airport style where they take your cell phone and camera if you have one etc...

Once through that I was directed buy a guard to a room with what seemed to be about a dozen stainless steal bank teller windows separated by a very small partition. We were all lined up in front of window 19. At 2:05pm an Asian lady 25 ish with glasses started asking why you were here etc. She gave you a form to fill out basically wanting to know who you were, who the person was your applying for, what is your GUZ case number, what is your SO's birth date and name. Then in detail write down your question. Then at 2:30 almost all the windows open up and start calling numbers in no sequential order what so ever. I was called to window 30 by a guy about my age 39 ish. He was a white male no glasses in a suit shirt with a tie. He had light brown and white hair with blue eyes.

I asked him my two questions but he seemed more interested in saying to me that he would put down I was here. He didn't really answer my questions either, I was not impressed. He put down in the computer my concerns and that was that. I felt it was a waist of time.

We got there out side the famous expensive coffee joint at 1:15pm and waited on the 4th floor at 1:28pm Ting asked if I had the P3 and the case number, I had everything but that. So Ting ran out to go get it and about 2 minutes after she went to get it they started letting people in. It was also at this time I realized I just sent the slowest woman in China to hurry up and get the papers. She made me eat those words this time as she was back in 5 minutes flat, I was very impressed.

Went through another check point airport style where they take your cell phone and camera if you have one etc...

Once through that I was directed buy a guard to a room with what seemed to be about a dozen stainless steal bank teller windows separated by a very small partition. We were all lined up in front of window 19. At 2:05pm an Asian lady 25 ish with glasses started asking why you were here etc. She gave you a form to fill out basically wanting to know who you were, who the person was your applying for, what is your GUZ case number, what is your SO's birth date and name. Then in detail write down your question. Then at 2:30 almost all the windows open up and start calling numbers in no sequential order what so ever. I was called to window 30 by a guy about my age 39 ish. He was a white male no glasses in a suit shirt with a tie. He had light brown and white hair with blue eyes.

I asked him my two questions but he seemed more interested in saying to me that he would put down I was here. He didn't really answer my questions either, I was not impressed. He put down in the computer my concerns and that was that. I felt it was a waist of time.

cool, at least you were there!!

Guest Pommey

Apart from they know your there :)

strange how ACH seems to have changed, I remember my ACH visit as being pretty cool, had a good chat.

As an AC, you have right to get all of the answers to your questions. Did you insist on£¿ At least, they knew you were there.

We got there out side the famous expensive coffee joint at 1:15pm and waited on the 4th floor at 1:28pm Ting asked if I had the P3 and the case number, I had everything but that. So Ting ran out to go get it and about 2 minutes after she went to get it they started letting people in. It was also at this time I realized I just sent the slowest woman in China to hurry up and get the papers. She made me eat those words this time as she was back in 5 minutes flat, I was very impressed. :) Went through another check point airport style where they take your cell phone and camera if you have one etc...

Thanks Robert for that description and report, I started my Monday morning with a good laugh, you should consider being a writer :)

Great you are there. Guangzhou is a nice city. I didn't stay that long. I only went there with my wife so we could go to Guz. I wish you the best.

We traveled alot on the subway. Ate some good food, but other than that, didn't have much time. I wish you the best on the interview next week.