FINALLY!!!

Hello to everyone here..

Good News today.. Ling has received a notice she has gotten the visa. I guess that means we are PINK... been a long time.

One question however.. She must go to Guangzhou to show her passport and get it stamped. I see many others just send it to the embassy and it is returned.. Is this normal procedure? Do you think there will be any surprise questions when she gets there or is a Pink slip a guaranteed visa?

I want to thank all of you here who have helped me through this procedure. Ling and I both appreciate all the positive and truthful advice given here.

For those of you still waitng, be patient most of all, dot your "i"s and cross those "t"s.. Good things always come slowly and patiently..

Later, Jim

Hello to everyone here..

Good News today.. Ling has received a notice she has gotten the visa. I guess that means we are PINK... been a long time.

One question however.. She must go to Guangzhou to show her passport and get it stamped. I see many others just send it to the embassy and it is returned.. Is this normal procedure? Do you think there will be any surprise questions when she gets there or is a Pink slip a guaranteed visa?

I want to thank all of you here who have helped me through this procedure. Ling and I both appreciate all the positive and truthful advice given here.

For those of you still waitng, be patient most of all, dot your "i"s and cross those "t"s.. Good things always come slowly and patiently..

Later, Jim

Congrats!!

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)
Thanks... she lives in Guangxi provence not Guangdong.. is that still the same procedure? They will mail it back to her? How long does that take?? Jim

If she does not live in Guangdong, she must wait for it. They mail it to a local postoffice near the embassy. It will take a few days, 1,2 or 3 or maybe longer. They do not know ahead how long. Ours was on the long side, about 5 days. Others 1 day.

Edited by Don (see edit history)

congratulations!

Hello to everyone here..

Later, Jim