Pink! :)

Greetings All,

I'd like to thank everyone who posts so much useful information on this forum to assist in this difficult process. I can only imagine how difficult it would be trying to go thru this before the advent of the internet. Chun arrived at the Yang's 2 days before the interview. Mr and Mrs Yang were very helpful and very kind. Thank You Yangs!

The VO was a 30-35 yr. old American man. The interview lasted all but 3 minutes. 5 questions:

1. Can you speak English? She can. I'd say 70% comprehension listening/ speaking.

2. What work does your fiancee do?

3.Where does he live?

4.Does he have a child?? :unsure: not that we know of??

5. Have any pictures? ( we only have photos of Chun and I) none with her family. This was 1 of my concerns. Also, I was only able to visit China 1 time since knowing Chun, due to work. This was the other worry. But worry not.

Keep the faith if you're working toward your interview. Somehow I knew we'd get the pink.

By the way, I had 3 yrs. of tax transcripts. Chun said the Yangs and others mentioned how financials are scrutunized.

Thanks Again for everyones help

Happy in Saint Louis. :)

Edited by inquiet (see edit history)

Congratulations!!!

Do you mind if I ask, did you write any type of letter to the VO? If so did you cover the fact that you had visited China only one time and why? Jeff

Thanks Everyone. :lol:

Yes Jeff, the " Intent to Marry Letter". I did mention my meeting Chun and the length of time I was there. I didn't point out that I only had visited 1 time. We were prepared with an answer if the VO had asked. But, it must not have raised any red flags.

Best of Luck.