Second half of April Interviews

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about JBHypno, but Yizhen got PINK, 8 out of 9 and counting. I sat with 2 guys who also got pink, a K-3/K-4, and a K-1. We saw several blues, but I think they were students or tourists. Many pinks! I will post our recap in the Results Forum very soon. Mike & Yizhen

WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :angry: :angry:

4 questions took my letter and the photos of us together and gave her the white slip insufficient proof of bonified relationship.

Now I've got to go thru the appeals processes.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

WHO IS THIS WOMAN TO SAY WE DON'T HAVE A REAL MARRIAGE

Now I've got to pay even more fees take even more trips, which I can't afford, and I could still get the same officer on the next interview and she could still say no for some undisclosed reason.

I am going to go visit Feng for our aniversery and be there for the next interview and I swear if she gets denied again I am going to go postal on that interviewer.

Hello John, we are so sorry to hear of your white. I hope you can find the strength to get through this. Maybe it is possible to keep your case in GUZ, and find a way to change the outcome. If your case is sent back to the States, it will drag your case out for a long time. You probably need to find a lawyer in GUZ to try to keep the case here. I am sorry that I don't know anything about this process, I would do anything to help you. Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

Hello John, we are so sorry to hear of your white. I hope you can find the strength to get through this. Maybe it is possible to keep your case in GUZ, and find a way to change the outcome. If your case is sent back to the States, it will drag your case out for a long time. You probably need to find a lawyer in GUZ to try to keep the case here. I am sorry that I don't know anything about this process, I would do anything to help you. Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

As far as I know the application is automatically kicked back to immigration. The embassy will only give me canned responses. I will do a search to see if there is anyway to keep it there but I doubt it.

JBHypno