Prenuptial Agreements?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another_old_fart.

I will just keep quiet.

I don't want to be called troll or having my membership cancelled.

What's the point? Why get back into all of this? You were voted off the island...now you come back? God, I wish you could keep it together....I've always thought you could offer something real to us. But, you seemed to lose control. Tell us your story....share your heart with us....be real for once and for all. Or, green tea will die a quick death too. At least, that will be my vote again.

One thing I've noticed about lawyers, they can talk a lot and not say much.  My lawyer and dear friend of the family for over 75 years, sometimes spends an hour answering a question of mine, and I never do get the answer. (maybe it's there and i'm to dense to get it)  I usually enjoy every minute of it though.  It's always interesting to listen to him.

jimb

This is getting dangerously close to a lawyer jokes thread. :wub:

I'm not sure this board could handle the volume. :wub:

Remember the name of the law firm in one of them three stooges episodes???

"Dewie, Cheetam and Howe"................ :wub:

Guest Se_Lang

Nothing says the couple can't divorce, It only says divorce as the result of abuse is grounds where she can file for herself before the specific time frame is over. Maybe one of the lawyers can explain better.

Now what I want to know is what do they call abuse (physical,Verbal,Mental) how is it defined, think about this one, who here has not raised there voice in anger or said mean words.

I think 1 thing we can all agree on here is everybody has there own opinion. I really don't think anyone will change anyone else's either.

I think 1 thing we can all agree on here is everybody has there own opinion. I really don't think anyone will change anyone else's either.

agree agree!...

let us come back to this topic after 10 years later... :wub:

Nothing says the couple can't divorce, It only says divorce as the result of abuse is grounds where she can file for herself before the specific time frame is over. Maybe one of the lawyers can explain better.

Now what I want to know is what do they call abuse (physical,Verbal,Mental) how is it defined, think about this one, who here has not raised there voice in anger or said mean words.

This part I do know.. It means verbal threat to harm, or to make physical motions to harm and of course the obvious to strike etc...everyone raises there voice once in a while,,, that does not mean harm is intended.. Ok I agree with you I think there is some time frame involved before this could happen otherwise everyone would come here to marry and then divorce and go their way as a U.S. citizen..

By the way this is just a knowlege talk,, no harm to know and understand..

let us come back to this topic after 10 years later...  :lol:

What a wonderful thought. 10 years from now, I'll be thinking about retirement, maybe in China (God, the mortgage company, and the IRS willing), living with my beloved wife of ten years.

The kids will be grown with children of their own. I won't be any grayer than I am now, and I my beautiful wife will still have black hair :lol:

I'll still be checking CFL from time to time :P and will read the posts dealing with these same issues :D

Okay, no one ask for a reality check here :lol: Please let me dream.