Hi Hong,

Welcome & have fun! My wife has an ID & has logged on a few times, but has not posted yet. Once you start, it's hard to stop though! :lol:

Steve

Hello and welcome Hong!!! I am the guy that talks on the phone with your husband occasionally. You let me know if he gives you any trouble. :rolleyes:

Hello charles, Yes i remember you.

You are good man, thank you.

Do not worry, if michael no good to me i call you. :blink:

As you know, michael take good care of me.

charles, i have one question.

as you know i am tomboy.

very strong and do not take garbage form any people.

i understand your wife same, tomboy.

why people here do not understand tomboy?

one man ask me crazy question.

maybe you know him?

Sebastian.

why he ask me these question?

thank you charles you good friend..

hope you call soon.

hong

Hong, It is good to see you posting. Typing and posting will help you with reading and writing. Speaking is different as you know. Tomboys are good. This next part is between you and I. Do not tell anyone about this. Only listen to me. The other people here will give you bad advice. Your husband is OK to listen to, but everyone else... The first lesson is ask husband about sarcasm. The second is never to listen to me.

Hong, It is good to see you posting. Typing and posting will help you with reading and writing. Speaking is different as you know. Tomboys are good. This next part is between you and I. Do not tell anyone about this. Only listen to me. The other people here will give you bad advice. Your husband is OK to listen to, but everyone else... The first lesson is ask husband about sarcasm. The second is never to listen to me.

Yes i understand sarcasm!

that is why i do not understand why Sebastion try to trick me now!

That is ok.

i will get him latter! :)

you are funny!

thank you for addvise

hong