Important Update on Clearance Delay in GUZ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you thinkit is OK to make travel plans to China, without having any confirmation in writing from GUZ on our April 14 interview date. I only have confirmation on the phone from the DOS. My Wife has received nothing from GUZ. It is coming very soon, and I want to be sure I am their with her.

Do you thinkit is OK to make travel plans to China, without having any confirmation in writing from GUZ on our April 14 interview date. I only have confirmation on the phone from the DOS. My Wife has received nothing from GUZ. It is coming very soon, and I want to be sure I am their with her.

Brian, we have not received P4 from GUZ too. It is said that could take few days. But I think it should be OK to make the travel plan. I am looking for air ticket now to be in GZ around 4/18. To be sure, I will check with DOS Monday to reconfirm the interview date.

Yizhen is here in the US on a K-3, when I called to get the interview date (4/28/2009) I was told that it would take about 30 days to get to us in the states, we are hoping it is a little quicker. I sent an email asking if there was some way they could email the letter, or some way to get it here quicker. I know we can get a copy of the appointment letter, so Yizhen can enter the consulate for the interview, at ACH or ACS, but I don't want to wait that long. GET THE PINK ! ! ! , Mike & Yizhen

By the way, IVLP & JBHypno, what visa are you going for?

Edited by mikepellicore (see edit history)

We are CR-1 now but we are close to IR-1. Interview is at end of April and our 2 year aniversery is in June. I am not sure if we wait until after the aniversery for her to enter if she will automatically get her 10 year or if it is based on when she is interviewed. I guess we will see in a few months.

JBHypno

Yizhen is here in the US on a K-3, when I called to get the interview date (4/28/2009) I was told that it would take about 30 days to get to us in the states, we are hoping it is a little quicker. I sent an email asking if there was some way they could email the letter, or some way to get it here quicker. I know we can get a copy of the appointment letter, so Yizhen can enter the consulate for the interview, at ACH or ACS, but I don't want to wait that long. GET THE PINK ! ! ! , Mike & Yizhen

By the way, IVLP & JBHypno, what visa are you going for?

We are going for IR1. Go PINK!!!!!!!

Edited by lvlp (see edit history)