Her plan ticket to the USA after her VISA

I really didn't know how to title the topic line.

All the papers are in the works and we are keeping our fingers crossed. I will go back to china when she has her interview and wait with her till she has the VISA in her hand.

Not to put a price on love, but seams it'll be a little expensive to buy a 1-way ticket for me since I don't know the date I will be coming back and then when she gets the pink and the VISA a few days later I would need to buy (2) 1-way tickets. I think it is odd that a 2-way ticket is almost as much as a 1-way ticket.

Would I go through a travel agent there, or just get it at the airport?

Thanks

You could look into an open-ended ticket for you, and can purchase a one way for her after visa interview, there are several travel agents on the 4th floor of the consulate building, when we were in GUZ for visa interview I noticed the prices for tickets were not bad.

In our case I gambled and bought a RT ticket for me, and a one way for my Yu on the same flight as my return ticket, the interview went as expected "pink".

You could look into an open-ended ticket for you, and can purchase a one way for her after visa interview, there are several travel agents on the 4th floor of the consulate building, when we were in GUZ for visa interview I noticed the prices for tickets were not bad.

In our case I gambled and bought a RT ticket for me, and a one way for my Yu on the same flight as my return ticket, the interview went as expected "pink".

I took the same gamble and bought both with a reasonable change fee for my return and for hers as well with up to a year to use her ticket. Yes, her one-way was almost as much as my RT ticket.

Since we got pink I was happy with the outcome. Not sure how I would have viewed the decision if we'd have had a different outcome.

Guest Dylan W

I wonder when we will be able to pick-up our visa? We interviewed Monday and I gambled that we could leave on tickets purchased for Saturday morning... it is Wednesday now and no visa yet... :blink:

Dylan, Unless something goes terribly wrong [it won't] you'll be fine. Have faith. Just to ease your mind, why not drop by to see our friends at the consulate and rattle their cage for old times sake? Blah blah I'ld really not pay extra to change the flights, is there any problem. If nothing else kill some time.

Guest Dylan W

Dylan, Unless something goes terribly wrong [it won't] you'll be fine. Have faith. Just to ease your mind, why not drop by to see our friends at the consulate and rattle their cage for old times sake? Blah blah I'ld really not pay extra to change the flights, is there any problem. If nothing else kill some time.

Thanks for the support! I feel fine, it is Wendy who is getting nervous. We are cooking dinner now. Frog and vegetables!! I did go to ACS to see if I could speed things up, but it didn't do any good and the person I talked to wasn't helpful in the slightest... I think she had low blood sugar... she was very grumpy. I will go again in the morning and see if I get a better response. We have Wendy's parents arriving the afternoon and time is so short for the things we want to do, and planning travel at the same time. We did spend a lot of money on plane tickets, so I am really hoping everything works out. I have faith. :( And I have my friends on CFL. If anyone is around here, feel free to stop by, dinner is almost ready!!! Some plates have already made it to the table!!! :)

Thanks for the support! I feel fine, it is Wendy who is getting nervous. We are cooking dinner now. Frog and vegetables!! I did go to ACS to see if I could speed things up, but it didn't do any good and the person I talked to wasn't helpful in the slightest... I think she had low blood sugar... she was very grumpy. I will go again in the morning and see if I get a better response. We have Wendy's parents arriving the afternoon and time is so short for the things we want to do, and planning travel at the same time. We did spend a lot of money on plane tickets, so I am really hoping everything works out. I have faith. :lol: And I have my friends on CFL. If anyone is around here, feel free to stop by, dinner is almost ready!!! Some plates have already made it to the table!!! :bangin:

Don't know about the frog legs, got any pasta or chicken? I can be there in about 14-18 hours :-)

Guest Dylan W

Thanks for the support! I feel fine, it is Wendy who is getting nervous. We are cooking dinner now. Frog and vegetables!! I did go to ACS to see if I could speed things up, but it didn't do any good and the person I talked to wasn't helpful in the slightest... I think she had low blood sugar... she was very grumpy. I will go again in the morning and see if I get a better response. We have Wendy's parents arriving the afternoon and time is so short for the things we want to do, and planning travel at the same time. We did spend a lot of money on plane tickets, so I am really hoping everything works out. I have faith. :lol: And I have my friends on CFL. If anyone is around here, feel free to stop by, dinner is almost ready!!! Some plates have already made it to the table!!! :bangin:

Don't know about the frog legs, got any pasta or chicken? I can be there in about 14-18 hours :-)

Rice and chicken breast, onion, tomato, cucumber, eggs... quite a wide assortment actually. :)

Here's a link that discussed this and associated issues which are relative:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=34813&hl=

Thanks for the support! I feel fine, it is Wendy who is getting nervous. We are cooking dinner now. Frog and vegetables!! I did go to ACS to see if I could speed things up, but it didn't do any good and the person I talked to wasn't helpful in the slightest... I think she had low blood sugar... she was very grumpy. I will go again in the morning and see if I get a better response. We have Wendy's parents arriving the afternoon and time is so short for the things we want to do, and planning travel at the same time. We did spend a lot of money on plane tickets, so I am really hoping everything works out. I have faith. :D And I have my friends on CFL. If anyone is around here, feel free to stop by, dinner is almost ready!!! Some plates have already made it to the table!!! :victory:

That's too bad. :unsure:

I did the same thing, as I had my ticket booked for the next day, and the woman at ACS was extremely cooperative/helpful !!!

I was told that they do a final audit of the entire case file (including the info submitted on the day of the interview) after intial approval, and just before the visa(s) are actually issued.

I am sure you will hear something very soon now. ;)